Chapter 003

Subaru went to groceries to buy the ingredients for Yuriko's soup, after Subaru hugged her last night. She catch a fever, he started to think that Yuriko is thinking too much and overdoing her work. Shuichi paid the ingredients he brought and was about to get in his car when he saw a familar face sitting on the other side of the road.

Akemi.

Akemi noticed him and she waved, signaling to wait for her. In shock, Subaru just stood there until Akemi is in front of him.

"Hello, Shuichi" Akemi greeted him with a smile.

"Sorry but I'm not Shuichi" Subaru said as he get in-in his car.

"Did you forgot how we met and fall in love?" Akemi questioned. "...You pick that woman instead of me, am I that easily be replaced?"

Subaru didn't listen to her and drove off, he doesn't want to hear any lies that coming from that woman. Akemi is dead and that's freaking final.

On the other hand, Yuriko was wondering where Shuichi went. Her fever is starting to burn her, and it makes her weak. Luckily, Shuichi went home just perfectly. He saw Yuriko laying in the floor, he hurriedly scoop her.

"What are you doing here? You should be resting!" Shuichi told her.

"Where did you go?... *looked in Shuichi's back*... you went out for groceries?" Yuriko asked.

"Yeah, I was about to cook soup for you. So rest tight in your room, I will be bringing you food later" Shuichi said as he carried her in her room, put her so gently.

When Shuichi left, Yuriko screamed in her pillow and started blaming herself.

"Why are you so weak?!" Yuriko blame herself for being weak.

After hearing that Akemi is alive, the organization was shocked and don't know how it happened. They suspected it was Yuriko's work, but Vermouth disagrees.

"Why do you protecting her, Vermouth?!. She seems like a rat!!!!" Chianti screamed at her.

"Seems. But you weren't sure, and I'm not protecting her. I have known Chaser these past years, she's dedicated to Gin" Vermouth answered. "...And, she saw Akemi in personal"

And the members of the organization were shocked, Yuriko owe Vermouth. She knew that Yuriko is a rat but instead of telling it to Gin, she saved her.

"So Akemi is targeting us?" Korn gave his opinion.

"There's a possibility of it" Kir spoke up.

"What are we going to do now, Gin?" Vodka looked at Gin.

"Investigate. After that, dispatch her" Gin gave ordered. "Let Chaser do that."

"Do the investigation or the dispatching?" Kir asked.

"Both." Gin answered and left.