'1'

Kara walked into the small Coffee shop she got coffee at every morning before going to her College lectures. She was studying Journalism and was Planing to work at CatCo world wide Media some day. she wanted to become a reporter because She Could Show the world the truth in That way. 

She stepped into the Coffee shop, that was very quiet this early in the morning. She Checked her Phone  a few times, waiting for messages from her sister about how she was doing, because she was supposed to have her first day at her new job this day. She walked towards the counter, still looking at her Phone and waiting for that message. When she finally looked up, the Barista (that she had never seen there before) smirked at her and raised an eyebrow. Kara was caught of guard by the beauty of the Green eyed brunet smiling at Her. " um i uhhh ..... i would like a Late please " Kara stutterd . "Coming right up- What is the name i should write on the cup?" the barista answerd with a smug look on her face. She was amused by The blond woman, who was clearly having a confused gay panic moment . "My name is ..uh ... kara .." Kara answered . "ok i will have your Late ready for you in a few seconds" The Barista answerd. 

After Taking her coffee, she walked out of the Coffee Shop Totally confused by what had just happened. Since when did she get that Confused and stunned by a person Just Looking at her.. Looking At her with those Wonderfull Green Eyes, that perfect Jawline, Her Long dark brown Hair and the most beautiful and unforgetable smile... Wait why was she thinking things like this?!

She finally arrived on campus on time for her Lectures. Kara did not have that many Friends so she sat in her Seat in the lecture hall by her self . She knew one person in College, his name was Win and they had been friends before college, because they went to the same highschool. Kara sat there alone throughout the lesson trying to concentrate on what the Professor was saying but her thoughts always went Back to the barista that she had met that morning. 

After her lectures  she packed her bag and headed towards the Cafeteria, because she had prommised Win that she would get lunch with him. She took a small detour to the bathroom to get a small break from the noisy hallways and to collect her thoughts. In the Bathroom she took a few deep Breaths, Looked at herself in the mirror and put a few strands of hair behind her Ear. Her Slightly curled Blond hair went down to the middle of her back. 

She heard the door of the bathroom open but didnt react. Still in thought  she looked at herself in the mirror when she caught a glimps of the Persons Face, that had just entered the Bathroom. she spun around quickly as she realized who was standing behind her,  smirking at her through the reflection of the Mirror. " So we meet again huh? Kara-Was it? Im Lena By the way" Lena... What a beautiful name Kara thought to herself . When she finaly found the words She answerd:  "hi.. youre the Barista From the Coffee Shop this morning , right?". "Thats me " Lena answered    "I was actually hoping i would see you again...To give you this" Lena held a Wallet towards Kara.

"oh my god, thank you! i didnt even notice i was missing my wallet . Youre saving my life here" kara said with a bright  but nervous smile on her face. Lena Looked To the floor trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. "well anyway" She said Moving closer to the door of the bathroom "have a nice day. hope to see you again soon " she said with a wink. "wait Let me get...." Kara tried to say before the gorgeous woman had left but lena was already gone.

So Kara was left there again, thinking about the weird feelings she was having . She looked at the wallet in her hand and noticed a small noten poking out of the side of her wallet . she Took out The note and saw, that Lena had put  her Number on it. Kara instantly Got a very red face, put the note in her wallet and Headed out of the Bathroom ... even more confused than before, but she was Filled with exitement to see her again.

(a/n)

Hi everyone ... This is the first Supercorp Fan fic i have written :D Im also sorry for any Grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

I know its pretty short but i hope that i will be able to write Longer chapters in the Future...

I hope you enjoy 

Feel free to leave Coments