Fem Link

Information: The legend of zelda, Link, generally a bland heroic character whose male, this is a gender bent and personality twisted link. I personally think I went over board in the beginning and now I can't imagine her toning down at all.... She's kinda crazy.

Age: It depends, but she's actually around 13.

Favourite colour: the exact shade of brown of the biggest bomb bag she has ever seen.

Gender: technically female, but doesn't actually care...

Hobbies: Kidnapping her "friends", breaking the fourth wall, causing chaos, pranks, arson, bombing and forcing people to "play" dodge bomb.... Its kinda dodgy.

Personality: free spirited, ocd for her hobbies, unempathetic, slightly sadistic, surprisingly intelligent and a total scatter brain(her thoughts run wild, so there's often no telling what she's up too).

Blood type: B-

Triforce: courage

Favourite food: Hyrulian lizard and root vegetable soup.

Favourite drink: Milk

Pet peeves: being told what to do by someone she barely knows, abiding by nonsensical law's, not using her bombs to solve a problem, even when it really doesn't need them.... Like putting out a house fire... That she started............ People assuming she'll do something, people having emotional problems she can't solve and finally not having a bom bag.

Favourite attack/s: Bomb em' all! and spin attack.

Notes: she has trouble concentrating and is easily sidetracked. She is convinced Vaati is a girl because he's "very pretty" he has yet to realise she thinks he's a girl. She finds his "(most people)grotesque eyeball form" to be "(Link)You have such a pretty eyeball!!! So round, it's adorable!!!!" yes.... She still thinks he's a girl in case you were wondering..... If she meets someone who gives her the creeps, her first reaction is to ask if they will play Dodge bomb, proclaiming if they win they get to be her friend................... Pity the souls who survived.