The night watch

Foxys PoV:
It is the time when the night watcher comes there is a ugly thing that looks like a tall child with a beard I don't know what it is.
Freddys PoV:
I woke up and started walking out of the stage I could here someone cry I walked to the security room and I found
A tall child with a beard, I looked through the window, I saw him staring at me I was scared.
I called bonnie to see what I saw but he refused to wake up,cheeka did as well.
Cheeka's PoV:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pizza pizza pizza I like you what? Oh yeah it's the night watch time lets see what freddy is doing over there*walks to freddy* sup freddy "get lost I told you to wake up but you dident listen so now I'm just ignoring you"said freddy.
Foxys PoV:
*walked up to the security room* what ye doing lad "stay away from me you ugly fox ahhhhhhh"says the night guard whilst closing the door on foxys face.
I hate it when ye lads do that,freddy is the same like ye,it is just despicable "hey I heard that"shouted freddy whilst shaking his fist.
"Ye so stupid how ye talk like this everyday"says the security guard,this security guard is sooo dumb ye don't know what he's going up against.
Bonnies PoV:
Wait a minute why are we still alive its 12 in the morning.
The creator:
I'm sorry I just wanted to leave something funny in this.
Comment and follow.