1

"get your nasty ass back here!"

Renjun yelled for the nth time today. Currently, the male was in a robe, hair soaked wet with a slipper in his right hand, chasing a tiny mouse around his apartment. For a small guy, he sure as hell was feisty and won't hesitate to fight a bitch.

The mouse escaped out of the open door, quickly making it's way down the stairs. Of course, Renjun being Renjun, threw the slipper at the poor mouse thinking that it will lend on it.

"ouch"

But instead it lended on a tall, hot guy with black hair.

Oh god, I hit a stranger with a slipper.

Correction.

I hit a hot stranger with a slipper.

"oh my god. Im so sorry. I wasn't aiming at you. It was for the mouse. I was trying to hit the mouse!" the male stuttered out an apology while bowing non stop.

The hot guy simply just smiled, showing off his very pretty eye smile. If Renjun wasn't dying out of embarrassment, he would've blushed at the sight.

Fuck hes hot and cute.

"im jeno. I'll be moving in next door to you with my boyfriend" Jeno reached out his left hand, waiting for a handshake which Renjun gladly took.

Of course a guy this hot will have a boyfriend.

"Nono?"

Renjun looked behind Jeno to see another figure, carrying a box. Tall with pink hair and extremely handsome. Immediately he drooled at the man who he assumed was Jeno's boyfriend.

Oh ofcourse, both of them just have to be hot

"hes going to be our neighbour. Say hello to- uh"

"Renjun"

"Oh, hello Renjun. My name is Jaemin, im Jeno's boyfriend" the pink hair smiled at Renjun.For a second, he melted into the taller's smile. It wasn't an eye smile like Jeno's, but it was the type of smile that you would never get tired of seeing.

"well its great to meet you two.And I hope we can get along" he flushed a wide smile, ready to just head back into his apartment and cry out of embarrassment. But he was stopped with a sight he wish he could forget.

"wait. Um...do you want your slipper back"

The chinese's cheeks flushed a cheery color as he stared at the pink slipper with little moonmins on it. The worse part was that Jeno was handing it to him with a slightly amused Jaemin beside him.

"ahhahahhahahhah sUre thankyouandihopewecanbefriends"

With that he snatched the slipper and dashed into his apartment.

Why the fuck did my voice crack when I said "sure"

[Call 'Hyuckie'?]
[yes] [no]

"HAAHHAHAHAHA U THREW A SLIPPER AT A HOT GUY?!?! Oh my fucking god, Jun I knew you were dumb but I didn't know you were tHIS dumb"

"shut up dongyuck. Firstly, it was an accident. I was throwing it at the mouse not him. And secondly, i am not dumb. In fact, Im smarter than u, u-"

"sUreeeee"

"STOP MOCKING MY VOICE CRACK"

"okay im sorry im sorry. But............you are one lucky guy to have a hot couple as your neighbours."

"uM no. They are dating?? I would be a homewrecker"

"Have you not heard of a threesome??Im not saying to get them, im saying.....get dick by them. Youknow, at the same time."

"what the fuck. Ew i dont want to have a threesome. "

"well thats another level on the virgin scale. Wait what are their names you didn't tell me"

"Jeno and Jaemin"

"hOLLLLLLY SHITTTT. REALLY? THEM?"

"omg stop yelling into the phone"

"they are like the hottest and the most famous couple on instagram"

"Oh"

"DON'T OH ME. TALK TO THEM. BEFRIEND THEM. FOR CLOUT"

"NO U INSENSITIVE PUSSY"

"eW pussies"

"okay but like what do i do? THIS HURT MY PRIDE AS A BADASS"

"you aren't tho...bUtttttttttt at least you can be friends with them and like they will prolly forget about it"

"i hope so"

"plus the closer you get to them, the chances of u getting laid is strong-"

"bYeeeee"

Im going to cry

[✨]
Idk what this is and honestly ew