p2

I went over toward my bedroom sighing as I layed down on the bed grabbing the sheet off the pillow

I created a new contact for him then started off our conversation.

You:
Hey, this is Yb right?

I knew it would probably take him a while to respond so I went downstairs opening the fridge to make myself a fruit platter and water. I had to have my diet right being a stripper I didnt want my body shape to fall out of place so I brought the bowl with me upstairs along with the glass sitting back down on the bed.

It was perfectly timed once I saw he texted.

Yb?
Who you?

You:
The girl from last night, the one you gave your number to.

Yb:
My fault wtd?

He definitely texted like a regular nigga so I didnt have much to worry about.

You:
I just got out the shower.

Yb:
Send me a picture.

You:
...why😂?

Yb:
for yo contact photo dumbass.

You:
First of all Im not a dumbass, dumbass didnt you drop out?

You: First of all Im not a dumbass, dumbass didnt you drop out?

Yb:
(...)

I wated for him to say something once his chat bubble went away, I didnt know if Id offended him or he just thought I was ugly so at this point I turned the tv on and shoved a strawberry in my mouth getting comftorable on the silk sheets.

Yb would like to facetime.
✅❌.

I jumped turning the tv back off aswell as my light so he couldn't see me and taking a breather before answering.

It took a while to connect before finally revealing the black screen, I couldnt lie this made me a bit nervous it wasnt him so I furrowed my eyebrows out the camera just incase his light shined through my phone. "Wheres your face?"

It finally flipped revealing he was playing the game underneath him I could see his headset and controller in hand. "Where the fuck yo face?"

"Boy dont be cussin me out," He looked down to the camera with a blank slate. "I had showed you I do what I want and you was sittin there lookin crazy." I decoded what he said unable to stop smiling, "Okay...You caught me in the wrong moment."

He smiled a bit shaking his head, "You'sa fuckin' lie, keep on you gone see."

"And ill keep on."

"You know what where you stay."

"Where you stay?"

"Naw Im deadass where you stay?" No way he thought he was really tryna come over, I just laughed a bit as it got silent. Yeah he was dead serious, "And whats your real name again?" I was startled by his scream once the controller clicking got louder frantically.

"BITCH, FUCK YOU AND YO BALDHEADED MAMA! Watchu said?" I laughed causing him to do the same, "I said" I struggled to say it through my giggling. "I said whats your name, like real name?" I watched the camera shifting around as he got up turning the game off aswell as the tv laying back on his pillow and turning his lamp on he was hella fine under his little light but I wasnt gone tell him.

"Look it up."

"Look atchu bein rude as ever." But shit I did google it with a hum of confusion, "Kentrell...G(ooldin)?" I could almost hear his facial expression.

"Gaulden, what the fuck." "I never heard it before!"

"Naw you just cant fuckin read, whae yo face?" I got under the covers resting my phone on my pillow to face the ceiling laying down as I listened to his sleepy voice form. "Anyways, lets talk about this whole coming over thing."

"Im intrigued." His goofy ass said grinning as he set his camera up with his phone on his nightstand previewing him laying down. "so if I really gave you my address you would come see me?" "shidd not right now...but Ima— I would be there tomorrow."

"mm..and do what?"

"We would fuck."

"uh uhn...I dont do one night stands."

"Say— its not no one night stand why you think I got yo number?"

"I mean...So what would there be besides "fuckbuddies"" there was a moment of silence like he usually does when thinking turning to face the camera. "Ima make you my girl if we fuck." My heart skipped a beat and it felt as if I was dreaming, "Kentrell stop playin on my phone."

"Im not playin, tell me whae yo stay and ima show you."

I gave a side smile.

TS.

"I mean...Ion really like him so it dont matter." Kalyce smacked her lips just like she smacked me lightly enough not to do damage.
"Uht!" She got up rolling her eyes, "Bitch arent you a virgin? It's obvious yall are gonna fuck you really want your "first time" to be him?"

"I mean..why not im too old to be hidin my goodies."

"No! the point is hes gone make you one of his hoes like everyone else." I was lowkey offended so I jocked my head back, "It would never get that far, besides Im different my pussy got gorrilla grip and besides I promise you if he spends time with me he'll love me." She turned around giving me a 'really nigga' look before shaking her head walking back into her kitchen to grab the orange juice coming back to the table ready to pour.

"Im telling you just watch."