part two

Nothing  is here except for info about the stages of tumor. And please do point of any typos in the previous part. As you all know I am a lazy author who don't do re-reading stuffs. And since the words exceeded 4.5k words I don't feel like going through it.
Leaving the unexplained situations on the reader to assume as they please......

Stage I brain tumors are noncancerous or very slow-growing, and the cells look almost identical to healthy cells.

Stage II brain tumors are cancerous yet slow-growing, and the cells look slightly abnormal when viewed under a microscope. These tumors may spread to nearby tissues, or they may come back after initial treatment.

Stage III brain tumors are cancerous and grow faster than grade I and II tumors. The cancerous cells have significant abnormalities that show up during microscopic analysis, and they actively reproduce abnormal cells that may spread to other parts of the brain. 

Stage IV brain tumors are fast-growing and have a number of abnormal characteristics that are apparent when the cells are viewed under a microscope. These tumors often spread to other parts of the brain, and may even produce their own blood vessels to support the rapid growth. Also, they sometimes have small clusters of dead cells (necrosis) in their core. 

Its just a Google infodumping here.
The story ended on the previous chapter along with the death of Xiao Zhan; Leaving devastated Wang Yibo to face the aftermath of the situation.

Will he be brave enough to pull himself out from the situation and live his life with his husband's memory? As even if the person goes or no longer exists, they go leaving behind n number of good memories to cherish.

And as the proverbs goes..'sometimes you will never understand the true value of the moment unless it becomes a memory.." 

Wang yibo too experiences this, even when the things ends, memories remains forever and no Matter what happens, these memories can never be replaced...

April 17, 2020