:: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ::

⋆𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅⋆

Taehyun and the others met up the next day at the council, it was a pretty hectic yesterday, full of feeling and emotions. They all sat down as Chaeryeong rubbed her temples. "Guys, were so stupid." She face palmed herself and Kai clenched his chest.

"Ouch" he sarcastically implied and Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"I mean it is true, now back to your old groupies." Ryujin tugged Yuna's sleeve as the girl laughed. "Yay! But I'll miss you guys" Yuna pouted f and Kai did a heart sign.

"I'll Miss you too~" he chuckled and everyone in the room glared at him. He felt confused by their looks. "What?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"So not only a dumb guy but a flirt?" Lia told and everyone well, agreed. "Am not!" he protested in denial. The nine students laughed.

"Enough- Annyeong, I'm here for some challenges." Benjamin bowed and all of them glared at him as if he did something wrong, which wasn't on purpose. He gave the letter and immediately left. Shy boy. (Reminds me of Lia's brother- shy :3)

"So next challenge.. it says to have partners.." Yeonjun squinted his eyes and Yeji crossed her fingers. "I'm wishing I won't be with Yeonjun" she blurted and Yeonjun glared at her annoyed.

"What?" She asked with an innocent look on her face. "Ryujin is with Beomgyu, Lia with Soobin, Taehyun and Chaeryeong." Beomgyu perked up after he stole the letter from Yeonjun.

"HEY! I'm suppose to read it!" Yeonjun whined and the others laughed. "Kai and Yuna.. Yeonjun and- me I know." Yeji cutted Beomgyu and rolled her eyes.

"What you hate me now or something?" He asked and Yeji crossed her arms.

"You noticed? Jkjk your just so damn annoying." She sighed and Ryujin snapped her fingers.. "good point" she said and everyone laughed once more.

"Says here, Beomgyu and I are gonna Carry.. THE HELL!" Ryujin shouted and everyone went to her.

"What? What happened?" They all asked in unison, surrounding the girl. "So you guys are carrying hell?" Kai joked, but ended up getting glares by them. "Awful joke- yeah I better shut up." Kai cutted Yuna. Once it has ended, Beomgyu started speaking.

"WERE GONNA CARRY 500 BOOKS TO THE OFFICE?!" Beomgyu rubbed his temples. "We're nearly in the highest floor!" Ryujin exclaimed, frustrated.

"Well, were going now.." Beomgyu furrowed her eye brows and went out to the teachers room that the books are at.

"Why do they need books to go to the office?" Ryujin asked stomping. They went up to get the rooms, and went slow as they went down to the office.

"That's gonna take long.." Chaeryeong said looking at the 2 who are going up and down.

Beomgyu saw Ryujin tired and sweaty so he went to her. "Ryujin." He called and she turned at him panting.

"Just give me the books, rest for a while" he said and she looked at him confused. "Are you sure?" She said worried and Beomgyu nodded. He now did all the work as Ryujin drank some water in the Student council room. She really felt bad though, watching the boy do the work as she stays in the room, doing absolutely nothing. She then took atleast a few, and she managed. After all of those books, their arms became sore and stayed in the rooms for rest.

"I can't believe Beomgyu cared.." Ryujin said to herself and smiled unexpectedly. In the other side, Beomgyu was left thinking and panting about Ryujin still helping.

"The students were weirded out at me but oh well.." he said and closed his eyes and slept the whole day, I know but that was many books so..

Meanwhile, when they rested, everybody was doing their challenges. "Are they crazy?!" Lia said looking at their challenge.

"Answer the quiz of the students to see if they are good enough." Soobin rephrased and the others laughed.

"Ha ha ha" Kai sarcastically said and waved goodbye.

"Ciao!" He shouted and Lia glared at the boy. "Room 112" she mumbled skipping as she looked at the labels. "There!" She exclaimed, pointing at the door. They went in and saw 2 stacks.

"Yo, WHAT THE HELL!" She screeched while Soobin sat on a chair. "Lets go" he commanded and Lia rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine."

⋆𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛..⋆

"We're done!" He said a little loud and Lia squealed. "We can leave this hell hole!". They ran outside seeing a teacher. "Let me see those papers.." he said and went inside and saw it. "Hes not even checking.. he's just looking at it for 1 second and done.." Soobin mumbled to Lia and she agreed.

"These are wrong, answer it all over again." He forced and the 2 teens groaned. They restarted atleast a few papers.

"Is it supposed to be this hard?" She groaned and Soobin looked confused and realized she's home schooled.

"Oh, NO. Well, this already sounds like homework to be honest." He sighed and the girl scoffed.

"Ugh.. this sucks. I should have done home school like what my parents said.." She growled and Soobin nodded carelessly, he didn't listen to what she said since he's almost done.

⋆𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛... 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚢⋆

"DONE!" She panted, brain awfully tired and passed it to the teacher.

"Actually.. the first answers of you 2 were correct.. I guess I read wrong." The guy said, smirking and Lia glared at him and clenched her fists.

"SO YOUR SAYING ALL THIS TIME, WE WERE CORRECT?!" She shouted out loud and the teacher nodded.

"Oops?" Said the teacher and left the room.

"FUCK HIM!" She screamed and wrote everything all over again.

"Hey, watch what your saying." Soobin muttered. Lia glared. They did it all over again.. which was tiring as hell.

⋆𝙰 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.. (𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚖)⋆

"DONE WITH THIS ASS!" She cussed with rage and saw the teacher come in. They immediately gave it.

"I think it's the other one.. yeah- JUST LIVE WITH IT, WERE NOT THE ONES ANSWERING ANYWAYS!" Lia cutted and almost left while the teacher called.

"Just do it guys, what's wrong-

JUST LIVE WITH IT!!"