PILOT

"Relax, mom, it's only cider." My best friend says. I laugh a little and look down at my drink. I don't know what it is but it's good.

"Hello everyone, I'm Chip Pemberton," He announces. I recall him and I talking about how he's going to be kind in his speech.

"I live right up there," he says pointing at his family's huge mansion. Guess he didn't get the memo...

"In the spirit of Labor Day, I'd like to give it up to the real laborers. The caterers, the valet-" he continued. I got bored and walked around.

My parents were talking to other rich people. Fun. (Sarcasm) My family was full of lawyers so it was only fit for me to continue the legacy. Although I really wanted to be a journalist. My parents would never allow it. Chip is the only one that I can truly tell and he would praise me for my work.

In case you haven't noticed, I like Chip. But I think he believes we are only platonic or something. He would do sweet things for me and I him, but really I just want to-

"Freeze! FBI!" A man yelled. A lady with what looked like a blonde wig, looked startled and turned, leaping into some hedges.

She was like a ninja or something.

"Christopher and Pamela Pemberton and Sirius(I couldn't help it😬) and Cristina Baudelaire , you're under arrest for the suspicion of fraud" He claimed.

"Get your hands off!" I hear my mother yell.

"I need you to watch my kids,"Poodle told the homeless looking lady. She had a horrified face on.

"No way. Bad idea." She argued. Poodle was quick to reply. "I'll get you the money you need."

The lady suddenly smiles,"deal." My father piped up,"I'll pay you 6,000 to watch my angel!"

She smiles wider,"deal!"

I'm confused. "Wait, what?" She looks at me. "I'm Micky. Poodles sister. And your parents just paid me a load of money to babysit you. So... you're coming with me." She says.

"I can pay someone else if you're busy looking after your nephews and niece." I say, hoping that I won't have to.

She smiles,"aw, aren't you sweet? Yeah... no. Let's go." She says as she grabs my arm, leading me away from the crowd.

~🌹~

"Your parents are fine,"Micky says as she stares at each of us. We were all lined up. Sabrina, then Me, then Chip, and finally, Ben.

Sabrina was 17 and had raven hair with brown eyes. She was a little snarky but she went through a lot. Chip had auburn hair and brown eyes. He was a little arrogant bitch but he was spoiled his whole life, so I don't blame him, Ben had dirty blonde hair with brown eyes, and me? I had brown hair and blue eyes. He was a true angel. He was too precious for this world.

"I'm just going to stay around until this whole thing gets sorted." She says. I understand that this is a new experience for her and she just wants to get it over with.

"It will get sorted." Chip chuckles. "And when it does, those FBI pigs will be the ones rotting in jail." He states. I frown. I don't like it when he gets like this.

"Mommy and daddy are in jail?" The innocent child asked. Micky sighs in defeat and looks at Chip for help. He bends down to his height and looks into his eyes.

"Don't worry Ben, the scales of justice tip in favor towards the wealthy. I'm sure if we throw enough money in this, we can make it go away, okay? And when it's sorted, we'll sue their asses for defamation." Ben nods,"okay."