THE GRANDPARENTS

"Touchdown!" Micky yells as she caught a shrimp in her mouth. I'm actually allergic to sea food so I duck when he tries to toss one to me.

"Hit her!" She points at Sabrina. "Hit her with a shrimp."

Sabrina dodges it,"no, no thank you. I'm not trying to get hepatitis." She says in disgust.

Ben cutely says,"I want hepatitis!" Micky tells him,"coming your way buddy!"

He opens his mouth but it hits his forehead instead and bounces off.

"This is awesome right?" Micky says, trying to get us in the spirit. "Why are we at a poor persons restaurant?" I hit Chip.

"What's the matter with you?" Micky asked him. "It's not a poor persons restaurant-don't be an ass.

Chip looks to the chef,"this guy isn't even Japanese. His name is Pedro." I stifle a laugh.

"All right, well, Hamilton wasn't Puerto Rican but people seem to be enjoying that just fine."

She suddenly gets serious,"All right, listen, I brought you guys here because I, I got to tell you some pretty big news, and it's not...."

Sabrina scoffs,"pass."

Micky looks at her shocked,"pass? What are....?" Sabrina pops in her earbuds. "You're going to pop those in right now? Are you kidding me?"

She gives up on her,"fine. Forget you. Ben, Belle, and Chip, listen." She starts,"this is going to be pretty hard to..."

Chip looks at Ben,"hey, Ben." I glare at him. "I dare you to lick the grill." I gasp and punch him. He hisses and holds his arm.

Micky glares at him,"What? Shut up! Just listen to me."

Ben speaks up,"what's it taste like?" Chip avoids my glare and tells his little brother,"oh, it's delicious."

"Come on." Micky whines.