BakuFam Has A Cat?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Day 15 -[T̷r̷a̷v̷e̷l̷, Pets] ♥

"-So don't fuck up"'

"Katsuki" Shouto squeezes the hand in his "It will be fine"

Katsuki sighs. "It's just you're the first person from class- besides fucking Deku- to meet them"

Shouto rubs his thumb over Katsuki's hand, "It'll be fine, we've been through worse"

"Right let's go in" Katsuki says giving Shouto's hand a small tug.

--

"So this is the boy, you must have black mailed into dating you" Mitsuki teases.

"Mom!"

"Ah no I very much love your son" Shouto puts his hands up in a surrender pose.

"Shouto!"

"Well what ever the little gremlin did, he sure did pick a pretty one"

"Ah, thank you"

"Just shut the fuck up!"

"-Sorry Katsuki-"

"-Don't tell me to shut up, brat!-"

Katsuki face palms 'I'm surrounded by idiots' "Where's dad?"

"He's tending to a sick Lucy"

"Lucy?" Shouto says tilting his head to Katsuki, confused.

Katsuki pales.

"Katsuki, this is your boyfriend and you didn't tell him we have a cat. What if he's allergic" Mitsuki rants.

"Fucking opposite actually, old hag"

Shouto them grabs Katsuki's shoulders, "You have a cat?". Fuck. Shouto's eyes are literally stars and hes smiling.

"C'mon boys, lets go see how Lucy is doing"

"You know, I'm surprised about the name you choose I would expect it to be more explodey."

Mitsuki turns her head and smirks "It's short for Lucifer"

"Ah that makes sense"

"Fuck both of you"

--

"Kat, she's so soft and fuzzy" Shouto says as Lucy nuzzles into his left hand.

Katsuki doesn't respond for a second before saying "Yeah I know, I've had her for a while"

Little did he know Mitsuki and Masaru had shared a knowing look that their son had definitely just smiled.

"Oh I didn't introduce myself, I'm Masaru but you can call me dad"

Shouto eyes shot up to look at him whist Katsuki lets out an embarrassed "Dad!"

--

"She's pregnant?"

"Yes but she isn't due for a couple more weeks"

Shouto looks to Katsuki as he's not really sure what to say to Masaru as he isn't used to such a kind father figure.

However Masaru starts talking again "You could name one of her kittens if you'd like"

"Really?"

Masaru smiles and nod. "You're practically family now, so I don't see why not"

Shouto smiles then says "okay, what about S-"

"I swear if you say Soba"

"Katsuki, I wasn't"

Katsuki gives him the look.

"Really, I was gonna name them Shoba"

Katsuki still doesn't look impressed.

"Please?"

Katsuki then growls and grabs Shouto's cheeks. "Stop doing the cute face, you know I can't say no to it."

"Well yes that's the point"

"Stupid Cute Bastard"