CHAPTER #12

JUNGKOOK'S POV: -

      " Yeri....." I said as I saw her sitting on my chair.

"Hey Honey!" She said diverting her attention from her phone.

"Ughm...What are u doing here?"

She replied:" I come here every day, well not from the past two weeks cuz I was busy with something... "

She added:" You're acting strange...Is something wrong, honey?"

I hurriedly went to her, held her hand and kissed it:" Babe...everything's alright. I was just surprised to see you here, I am truly happy to see you here and tell me what u wanna do today, I'm all yours...."

She smiled and got up from the seat:" I'm glad you have time for me today cuz I have to do alot of shopping and u have to do me😉, u know what I mean..."

"Okay, babe" i said as I sat on my chair.

"But first I've got to see some files and sign them,cuz they're important...Wait for me half an hour, okay..."

Yeri pouted and sat on the sofa with a low murmur:" Ok"

            --------------------------------
                    TIME SKIP
            -------------------------------- 

I finished my work. Me and yeri went to a shopping mall, she bought alot of makeup,shoes, nail polishes, dresses and bags.

I said to her:" what would you do with all these things, it's not like u use all of them....I saw the trash clothes boxes at ur house, it had all ur new clothes. You didn't even use them I think... But leave it, as long as you're with me and happy, I don't care about my money...I earn it for you and only you..."

At first yeri frowned at what Jungkook said earlier, 'like I think he never really cared about my shopping on his credit card, but now he does...' But after hearing what Jungkook said after that made her happy. She hugged  Jungkook and kissed him.

Jungkook would lie if he says he enjoyed the kiss, he felt like there was something missing....but he shrugged it off.

"Jungkook-ah, I love you so much" She said.

Then Jungkook and yeri went to have lunch together.

After lunch, they both went to Yeri's house for u know what...😋

When they entered the house, Jungkook pinned Yeri against the door.

They started making out, to the point that Yeri bit Jungkook's lip and Jungkook felt metallic taste in his mouth, but he shrugged it off.

Jungkook kissed her jawline and made his way down her chest, took off Yeri's bra and threw it
somewhere. Jungkook took Yeri's nipples in his mouth and started finger fucking her.

Yeri was a moaning mess until  now. Jungkook took his fingers out of her slit and without any lube or lubricant, using yeri's precum as lube, he entered his member inside Yeri. She screamed and panted as if she ran a marathon.

Jungkook buried his member deep inside of her and constantly hitting her postrate dead on with each thrust.

He thrusted deeper, Harder and faster. He thrusted with much force that the bed started to creak. Jungkook still wasn't close.
He wanted to release his cum so he could relax a bit but Jungkook wasn't feeling like having sex anymore, he didn't know himself the real reason behind it.

So he slipped out his member off Yeri's slit and starting jacking himself off, that's when he found his release and came all over his hand.

Yeri was confused till now. She thought that often Jungkook cums right at the start but now he didn't even released inside her even after they had an intense sex, at last he cummed by jacking off.

Jungkook: " yeri I think 1 round is enough. I don't know why, I don't feel like having sex now, maybe I'm tired.....but babe, you were the best tonight." He lied.

Maybe Jungkook was worried about something. He was thinking of a plan of telling Yeri about Taehyung, but not now maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...

Jungkook didn't even knew he was touching his lips while he was thinking of his kiss with taehyung. He shrugged off the thought and stood up, wore his clothes and told yeri that he's going home.

Yeri said:" Jungkook, you always stay the night when we have sex..😔."

Jungkook replied:" I can't stay tonight cuz I have an important meeting with my dad. We'll talk about a deal so I can't stay, sorry but I'll make it up to u by taking u shopping, okay?"

She nodded her head and fell on her bed to sleep.

Jungkook pecked her lips and went out of her apartment.

While driving home, Jungkook was thinking what would be Taehyung doing right now? Is he waiting for me or not?

      -------------------------------------------

Happy for the new update?
YES  OR  NO

Hope you enjoyed this chapter....
Please don't forget to vote and comment down below.

ANNEONGHI-GASEYO