📲Number📱

You told him Allen and he told you his

You have a problem mattia  says" And why do you say that you say, because you got daddy hard and need to fix it. You got off his lap and yelled excuse me all the girls look at me and stop dancing and pull me outside what the fuck was that Allen you totally just messed that up" no I didn't 'omg if they have any complaints we won't get the money said Isabella omg who cares if you don't get 500 dollars 500 dollars said Ashley we are not getting 500 were getting 2  million each as I stood back as the girls walk back in 5 minutes I did and walk over to Mattia and said sorry. it good we got to go anyway you get your money he said,  and they walked away and head to the exit I roll my eyes and ran over to him got in front of him and I'm really sorry, It's fine he tried to walk away but I blocked him I can't believe I going to say this' I'm really sorry how can I make it up to u as he looked at me and back at the boy he put his hand out I had know idea what was going  to happen " your number he snapped  oh hands phone he puts in his number in my phone and walk away.......

I'm going to post a aother one today um also thank you for 200 reads what will happen between allen and mattia.... Am also going to put another book pretty soon,and go read my other book fuck boy/mariario.... Bye don't forget to vote.. 282 words....