Preface

"You want me to trust you? Baby, last time I believed in love, I ended up pregnant and beaten almost to death. I am not doing that foolishness again. Enjoy our game and be happy." I say to Angelo. He has been the best toy I have encountered but like the rest, he wants to try more, and I am not interested in becoming his little prey. I am the hunter.

Angelo puts his arms around my waist, he looks into my blue eyes with clear desperation and passion, he has fallen in my trap and failed to recover, it is a pity, I will really miss his brown honey eyes and those long showers of love making we had. He thinks he is going to change my mind so kissing softly my lips, he says "Haley come on. You want me, you have let me calm down your panic attacks. I defended you from your ex and I have been the person you always text until late. You want more of this, you need more of this. We created love and you have to take it."

Laughter came out of me; I see the hurt and the pain in his eyes, but I don't care. Angelo knew that in this game, I was not going to love him, I would just fuck and hang out with him. No meeting relatives, no forming any bond with my son and above all the main rule: Speak about love or wanting more and we are over. I pull out the already written check for 10k with Angelo's name on it and then I say "Our game is over. As stipulated this 10k are yours but don't bother me anymore. You broke the rules. It was fun while it lasted. If you want more money, call Clarisse and she will give you what you want. Bye now, little toy."

I was starting to go back to my car when Angelo gets in front of me and with a fire that I hadn't seen in his eyes, he pulls me closer and says "I am not going to fucking lose you, do you understand? I am not a toy, I am the man you love and I won't stop until you realize this but in the meantime, I am going to fuck your brains out and make you scream in pleasure and pain for insulting me with money." Fine, I can do angry sex and then I walk out.

I kiss him hard and let his hands wrap around me harder, he is holding on to me as if his life depends on it. I love his despair, his pain and the pathetic little hope that I will stay, he will find another girl soon enough. Men are parasites and they always find a new body to latch on but for tonight I will let Angelo have me. After all, he fucks good and doesn't stop not even after 4 hours. I smile and let my passion fool him like it has fooled the 3 before Angelo and the next one to come.

Haley Genevieve Ryder: Best translator in town, excellent writer and with great vision for investments, hardworking and loving mother to Jasper but in the love department, she is known as the Devilish Princess and that's because she can make any guy fall for her, she tends to every need of him and then leave them and either they kill themselves or become her slaves forever. She knows there's no way she will let anyone inside her heart but that doesn't mean it isn't fun to watch fools try.

Angelo Lorenzo Insigne: A prominent accountant who is currently studying foreign businesses, good at poker and excellent cook. He is a man that believes that can make Haley fall in love, he thinks he can break the iron fortress that circles her heart and can make her believe that love is good. He doesn't care about her money; he doesn't care that her previous "toys" ended up killing themselves or are doing whatever she wants just so she glances their way again. Angelo knows, Haley will not care about hurting him or leaving him when she is bored, he knows she will destroy him if she must but like the others, he cannot stop thinking about her. He loves her, wants her and above all, he needs her.

Willing to play with the Devilish Princess?

Rules

1. Do not steal my work, this story has it rights reserved, it is not open to translations and it can't be imitated, if anyone breaks this rule, I will denounce him or her to Wattpad and pursue a legal battle against the little thief.

2. The story is fictional but there are some scenes about the past of the female character that are based on my life events. There's even a real person that has given me written consent to write the things that happened related to him. Having said, if there's any resemblance with any other living or dead person or event, it is merely coincidental.

3. English is not my first language; Spanish is my native language so I ask for all readers to not leave any rude or despicable comment about my English and just to be clear I will not accept any kind of bad comment to the story. We are not perfect, do not expect perfection.

4. This story will depict scenes of violence, medium to strong sexual content, use of drugs and bad language. However, if you are not comfortable with any of these topics, I ask you to not read this book and I offer my sincere apologies beforehand.

5. I cannot promise speedy updates because obviously we all have things to do and when you are a mother, you basically have no time at all.

6. The cover of this book belongs to BeckyRuef she is an excellent designer and I highly encourage authors to seek for her when wanting a cover. She will not let your hopes down. Go and check her book to see with your own eyes, the incredible masterpieces she has created. Thank you so much for your help. Look forward to work with you again!