Chapter Three

Haley's Point of View

Angelo seems a decent man and understood well how the contract works. Hopefully, he will last the full 6 months unlike the others who could only last 4 months of my indifference to being close to them. Weren't men the most reluctant to love and to be in a real connection with a person? I guess that's just bullshit. It is fine, I have more fun in the end, watching them suffer and beg for me just like Michael and many men around the world make defenseless women beg for mercy. I cannot help the world, but I can show a few assholes to be better to women.

I feel Angelo's hands around my waist, he kisses my ear and asks with a lustful tone that makes me grin because it is always fun how men are so easy to cave "I have signed those papers, I let your security staff stab me with a needle for a drug test but prior to that, I had to pass thru a lie detector and make sure that all the information about me was real. Any other guy would have left, but I rather take it out on you in bed." Bring it on, babe!

Since I like having the upper hand, I turn around and go down on my knees and before he could stop me, I pull the zipper down and with one hand I take his cock out. It must be 8 inches long at least but I have a deep throat so I put it inside of my mouth and started sucking as hard as I can. Angelo moans in pleasure and I keep going, I suck, lick, and give him my best blowjob and like I expected it, Angelo comes on my mouth in less than probably 4 minutes. I am impressed, Michael and the others could only last 2 minutes when I did them oral sex.

Angelo recovers his breath while I licked my lips and after a while, he looks at me and says "I do not know who taught you that but damn it! You are the best blowjob of my life. That felt so good, intense and the way you flicked your tongue around the tip. I want to return the pleasure. Oh! You expected me to be tired, well Haley, tonight neither of us is going to sleep, I am going to fuck you as many times possible because according to your contract, you are mine."

"You are mistaken, the contract stipulates that I won't fuck nobody else asides you, but I am not yours in any sense. You are basically my bitch for the next six months, I make the rules, you obey them and that is all that there is to it. No complaints, no nagging or incessant waste of emotions." I say while I walk towards the kitchen to serve myself a glass of water and some crackers. His cum was good but I have never liked the after taste that stays in my mouth. At least Angelo's is tolerable.

While I am eating my crackers, Angelo steps inside to the kitchen and while sitting down in front of me, he asks in a hurt tone that makes me want to flinch because I realize I treated him like a prostitute "Are you going to be like this all the time? Cold, distant, getting your carnal needs fulfilled and later I must fuck off? I am a man and we are mainly focused only in sex and money, but I am not like that. I wanted to make love to you, please you and enjoy of your complete personality not just your body. I do not see you like a prize of a fuck machine, but I think you do see me like that."

Throwing away the package of the crackers, I go to Angelo and with my best puppy eyes look, I say to him softly "You are not just a sex machine to me but I am not fond or interested in a person telling me that I am theirs. I do not want to feel I am owned by someone or by love. I enjoy of my freedom too much and I am sorry I offended you. I can tell one of my staff to drive you back to your place and I will burn the contract and we can act like nothing happened between us."

Angelo winks at me and without any other word, he kisses me deeply and by instinct, I wrap my arms around his neck, Angelo keeps on ravishing my mouth and his tongue explores my mouth with raw passion, I want more and he is eager to please, he sits me on top of the table and quickly pushes up my dress, I unzip his pants and his cock comes out immediately, we go back to kissing each other but then Angelo kisses my neck while his left hand moves my underwear to the side and while looking at me, he thrusts his hard cock inside of my pussy and I moan loudly. Angelo smiles at me and starts moving fast and taking no prisoners, I kiss his neck, bite his lower lip, and enjoy the passion. I like how he hits my sweet spot every time he thrust gets deeper. I feel my walls tightening but before I could climax, Angelo pulls out and before I could lash out at him, he says "I do not have condoms and your pussy only gets tighter around me and I want to come so badly."