Chompzilla Comes Back

Chompzilla finished talking to Dr. Zomboss a few minutes later and walked back down the hallway, wondering if Otto Do's class was actually doing their work or misbehaving, as much as they did for the past hour.
She wasn't ready to see what the classroom looked like after she had left, but probably nobody was doing their work. She took a deep breath and opened the door. And yes, as she expected, literally everyone was misbehaving and being out of control again. 80's Action Hero was standing on his desk, using a rolled up piece of paper as a microphone and having a pretend rock concert. Electric Slide and Alice were playing video games on Alice's phone and laughing. Major Sweetie and Kathryn were watching really loud videos on YouTube and laughing, while Dylan was watching stupid cake memes and laughing too. Super Brainz was making tik-toks on his phone and kept deleting them and starting over. There were math worksheets all over the floor, and some were crumpled up in the garbage. One student was sitting at his desk, eating chicken and rice out of a plastic container.
Chompzilla walked in and smacked Otto Do's desk really loudly, which was the only way to get their attention. Suddenly, one Zombie ran up to the Principal and hugged her. "Thanks for letting us get away with everything! You're the best Principal ever!" he yelled. Chompzilla gasped. "Oh yeah, hey everyone! What do we tell the Principal?" Electric Slide yelled. "THANK YOU!" everyone screamed at once. A few students laughed. Chompzilla gasped again, then forced down her feeling of regret. Of course, she hadn't been herself, and that's why everyone had taken advantage of her. Finally, she decided this needed to end. She blew her whistle, and everyone shut up. 80's Action Hero jumped off his desk, still laughing. He gasped and fell in his seat, chuckling. "OKAY! This is going to end. I am tired of everyone taking advantage of me. I haven't been myself, and you all are going to listen to me, or there will be severe consequences" she said sternly. The entire class fell silent. Chompzilla felt satisfied. She smiled. "That's better". 80's Action Hero's phone suddenly started playing really loudly, and he burst out laughing so hard he smashed his face into his desk. "Hey bro, you've gotta watch this. Look, look, look!" he yelled to another student. He ran over, and they both cracked up about the video. 80's Action Hero smacked his face, laughing uncontrollably. Then, he choked on his spit and coughed.
Chompzilla sighed. "80's Action Hero, come up here and feel embarrassed. Tell us what is so funny" she said. "Oh, nah, nothing. Hey, man! Look at that guy!" 80's Action Hero shrieked, and exploded out laughing again. Then, Major Sweetie took out her phone (she had gotten it back when Chompzilla had left) and watched a stupid cake meme. She showed it to Kathryn and Dylan, and all of them burst out laughing really hard.