4/4/20, my most recent experience

Alright, so my first experience I'll share with you tonight is one that happened fairly recently.

So I was sitting in my living room doing some of my school work, and my mother was watching Tv in her room, and my dog was sitting next to me on the couch.

Now Stella (my dog) was asleep, and I was looking down at my computer, when I heard footsteps, they were fairly heavy so I assumed it was my mom. and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a dark, tall skinny figure slow walk past me on the couch to the kitchen.

I looked up to see wtf was walking past me, and nothing was there. I got concerned because of my mom's like 5'3 and overweight, so I got up from the couch to walk to the kitchen to make sure some dude wasn't just in my kitchen. (Honestly, if some dude just walked past me and my mom and my VERY BIG dog without giving a shit I would just tell him to get out and not call the cops cus holy shit he is ballsy.)

So I looked into my kitchen, and (To no one's surprise) no one was there.

So I was like "Welp whatever" and went to go sit back down and finish doing my school work.

A little later I was watching Tv on my bed and my door was open, my dog was on my laying on my lap. My dog jolted up and started barking at my door, I looked up, half assuming she was borking at nothing, cus she tends to do that, ya know?

But when I looked up. I nearly shat myself. I kid you not. My butt was clenched.

I looked up to see A tall dark figure peering over my door frame, I only got a glimpse of it, I couldn't get a good look of it.

I'm getting the creeps just writing this.