My Great-Grandpa's final goodbye.

Hey guys, so as you know, I've been away for a while. I'm incredibly sorry about that, I can't stay for long, so I'll leave you with this:

If you know me IRL, then you know in September of last year my Great-Grandfather passed away in a rather tragic way, and unless you haven't been paying attention, you'll know that I have always been aware of the spirits around me, I guess you can say.

Obviously, when my GGpa passed, I was heartbroken and when I tried to fall asleep that night, I was depressed, and crying, I didn't care about the spirits in my room at the moment, even though I was aware of a new spirit standing over my bed. I couldn't have cared less and told it to piss-off, before turning my back to it.

It was not there the next night.

I didn't realize it until last week really when I was talking to my Grandma (GGpa's daughter) and she was talking about how she knew when her Grandpa died, the minute he died when he was at least a couple hours away. (We'll talk about that story in a future chapter)

But that's when I thought about my Great-Grandpa, and that's when it hit me, I think I told my recently deceased grandpa to piss-off. and I fucking died inside. I didn't tell my Grandma, Obvisouly.

But when I got back to my moms place, I told her about it.

and once again, if you know me IRL then you'll know that I fucking DIE LAUGHING (Joke not intended) over inappropriate things, it's just how I deal with things. My mom didn't find it funny tho, but that wasn't the crazy thing.

A couple days go by, and I'm passed out, and I started dreaming (As most do) and I started dreaming about my great-grandpa, we were on a boat fishing, I was goofing around, and talking, just about life I guess. And when I was about to wake up, I hugged him goodbye.

And when I woke up, I felt him hug me goodbye, and walked away.

Thank you for reading.

Have a goodnight. 

-Denver Grey