Chapter one Bad attitude

The Ocean was Beautiful As always but not as Perfect as my own Beach.

Everyone here aren't Really wreath my time or anything but the girls here are cute though.

I crossed my arms while there's a boy with White Hair Trying To Talk To me I really want to face him but I'm busy pouring Sand out of my Shoes when I got to the road

Nagito POV

I tried to Introduce myself to the Ultimate Rich Girl But Of course she'll Ignore me Since I'm just a Trashy Person, she looked Annoyed while pouring Sand out in her other shoes I Only Smiled.

She sighed and turned to me with annoyed expression as expected from An Ultimate.

"Hey I'm Nagito Komaeda"
I said while Looking Down At her she Just Got Up And Fixed her Suit I couldn't Help But Find it Strange oh well.

She answered with annoyed voice
"I'm Y/N L/N the Ultimate Rich Lady" she crossed her arms as she introduced herself.

"Now go away Peasant"
She walked off not turning back I just chuckled and waved her bye then I remembered the Boy laying on the Ground.

"I should Go see if he's unconscious"

Y/N's POV

"Ugh"
That's all I could say while walking to a random direction the Sun Feels nice though, I Looked at the gate to the hotel I walked inside hoping not to bump into anyone.

I saw cottages I just stopped walking when I got to mine
It looks nice I guess.

I heard footsteps and turned around to see....Komaeda and someone else....great More Annoying ass people.

Nagito POV

Me and Hinata Saw Y/N
She was just staring at her cottage looking Bored. We walked up to her when she noticed us her expression immediately turned into annoyance but I ignored it.

She Crossed her arms and Give me a light glare
Till Hinata Said Hi to her
Y/N just Slowly Looked Away
"What do ya Want"

I looked at Hinata and saw He looked a bit uncomfortable so I interfered

"Oh this is Hajime Hinata And shes Y/N L/N the ultimate Rich Gi-"
I was interrupted by her
"Lady" she Said with a Serious Tone

"The ultimate Rich Lady"
I said to not anger her more Hinata Just Nods And Stared At her she had walked away with angry expression.

"She's a bit....Mean Komaeda"
Hinata Just looked uncomfortable as always I just Reassured him that she's Probably on her monthly with made Him more Uncomfortable And weirded out.

We just continued Our introduction.

_________________
Sorry if this is welp......Strange I just find the other story...kinda cringe and stuff and I'm still learning how to write!

ÙwÚ Plus Y/N is Gay and wearing a Fancy Suit