Chapter two trying to make friends?

Y/N's POV

I never felt So Pissed over a Freaking Bear I just want to Kick it into the sky till it's in space.

My cottage felt like the only safe place to be honest from Those noisy Idiots.

All I was doing was writing my feelings out on a journal Book Usami or who's now called Monomi give me a journal when she noticed I looked angry and thought a journal would help....I guess it did.

I heard a Knock on my door and turned around while sitting On the Soft Carpet While Writing My Journal On a coffee table.

Then I looked at the door and saw Hinata opening the door and walked inside I felt a bit Annoyed and I guess he saw my expression and apologized.

After he apologized turns out he wanted to spend time with me for some reason? So we just talked and Eat sweets...I feel a bit less lonely, to be honest to have some company unlike staying at home all day being told to be more lady like and being told I'm going to Hell for liking girls.

"I have a Question Y/N if you don't mind me asking Why are you mean and irritated all day?" Hinata Looked At me While Eating a Piece Of Cake with Orange Juice along with it.

I looked at him while rubbing my Wrists

"Uh....I just...ugh I don't.."
I Tried to say Something but it's like my mouth doesn't want to Say it.

Hinata Just Awkwardly Smiled
"I'm sorry if I said something wrong or something"
He started to looking around my room, I guess he saw my bookshelf and changed the subject.

After all of that he left with a piece of cake on the other hand I got up and jumped on my couch and started to think about my family.

"Bunch of homophobic...."
I started to feel anger but soon got over it.

I looked at the ceiling feeling lonely again...I should try to at least make one friend I guess....but how though....

I was outside walking around staring at everyone I walked past to till Komaeda saw me I guess he wanted to talk to me because I was in the road all alone.

"Hey Y/N"
I looked up at him and Examined Him Up And Down To See If he should be my friend.

NAGITO POV

I noticed her looking up and down as if she's examining me with a serious expression I don't t know if I heard her right or something but she muttered
"...Too Weak and sick looking to be my friend..."
She then looked at me.
And said
"How much Friends do you have?"

I was confused and Curious as why she's asking me those questions so I just answered
"Not really much since they see me strange or creepy"

She just crossed her arms and put one hand up to her chin like a thinking pose I guess.

She sighed and turned around
"I'm going to look for somebody else Bye"
I watched her walk off to the hotel gates.

Is she looking for a friend?
Is she Just lonely?
Is she feeling sad?
...maybe I should try to befriended her but she looks challenging and I Really want to see her true Hope shine through too!.

Y/N's POV

I Attempted to become friends with Akane But She was busy eating so I moved on to Chiaki we hit it off especially with Ibuki and Mikan, But I felt like we aren't really friends yet so I think I'll do something tomorrow about it.

It had turned Night and I was in my cottage laying on bed thinking about what I had did...I still feel uncompleted though I turned to my side and try to fall asleep but I couldn't since that morning I kept thinking about the killing game.

"I should just sleep"
I tried to Calm myself down so I just start turning myself into a burrito and I fell asleep...yay

________________
The end of chapter two ;w;

Sorry if it's bad and stuff

I was planning to make this chapter when Y/N's acting like a Bitch but no not right ,w;