the hate potion

ϟ ϟ ϟ

ϟ ϟ ϟ

"Just let me feel your fingers again on the back of my neck and I will lay it all down, make a way out of this no way."
-Toni Morrison, Beloved

ϟ ϟ ϟ

S U M M A R Y

Andromeda "Andie" Haas has wanted Parker Anders to fall in love (or at least bed) with her since they started working together, but even in the same office, it hasn't been easy. Throw in her kooky best friend who swears she's a witch (or at least someone in her family was), a work party on the horizon to celebrate a promotion she is not receiving, as well as the looming threat of Parker being transferred across the country for said promotion which he did receive and things are already looking bleak.

Sprinkle in a sketchy love potion that clearly does the opposite of what it's supposed to and things are looking beyond impossible.

ϟ ϟ ϟ

S T A T E M E N T

Long time no see! It's felt like ages (1.5 years + the year of March 2020) since I posted a book on this site. And with on everything happening in the world right now, maybe for better or for worse, this seemed like the best time for me to return. It took me so long to draw the idea of something worth writing about from my own reality, until finally realizing reality is overrated anyways. Hope you enjoy this very silly story and may it help distract you and me both from the chaos going on all around us.

Stay safe! -tay

ϟ ϟ ϟ

S T A T U S

April 2020

to

???