b- studio (requested)

paris glanced at brandon, who was clearly stressing. 

the two were at his studio, not the one at his house, but the more professional one.

he was trying to record some runs and something just wasn't right. 

it's not that his voice wasn't beautiful, because it was absolutely stunning.

the problem was that no matter how many times he redid them, or how many different octaves he put them in, he was not liking the sound. it wasn't meshing with the rest of the boys, and it was quite frustrating. 

"you okay?" she asked him, and the sound of her voice alone soothed him. 

he gave a half smile, taking the headphones off and stepping out of the soundproofed part of the booth. 

she stood up and walked over to him and he hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.

"it doesn't sound good." he whined a little and she chuckled at how adorable he was. 

"it sounds amazing, brandon. it always does. it's just not what you're going for." she said to him. 

it's why he loved her. she was honest with him and never sugar coated things. 

he sighed a big sigh, kissing her neck softly and going back into the booth.

after about thirty more minutes passed, the boy still hadn't figured out why things weren't sounding the way he wanted them to. 

he groaned, walking out of the booth defeated. he ran a hand through his hair and started pacing back and forward. 

he sat down on the couch, leaning forward and putting his head in his hands. 

paris turned to him, frowning slightly. 

"why are you stressing, b? just come back tomorrow." she suggested, and he shook his head. 

"you don't understand." he snapped a little, making her frown. 

she would usually say something back. she was quite the fiery girl. she always had a rebuttal, especially when she was only trying to help. but she knew that brandon was just frustrated. 

she reached over and started massaging his shoulders. "you're too tense. relax a little." she said and he groaned slightly. 

"you need to destress." she told him, thinking of the perfect way to reset the way things were going. 

he leaned in and kissed her sweetly, feeling bad about being sassy with her. "i love you." he said after he pulled away. 

" i love you too, but let me help you relax, yeah?" she suggested and he nodded, letting her do whatever it was that she was going to do to try helping him. 

he was suddenly a lot more interested when she reached into his jeans, palming him through his briefs. 

he leaned back, humming quietly. she smiled at him as his mood immediately changed. 

"is that good?" she asked him sweetly and he nodded as he hardened under her touch. 

she got onto her knees in front of him, allowing him to pull his bottoms down his legs. 

she wrapped her mouth around just his tip, palming the rest of him. he was already frustrated and eager, so he pushed her hair put of her face un thrusted upwards, pushing himself to the back of her throat and making her gag, 

he pulled out, watching her spit form strings from her mouth to his dick. "mmm, keep your eyes on me." he said to her, looking into her eyes as her pushed in and out of her throat. 

he let out an elongated "fuck." before pulling her back up for a kiss. 

she sat on him, making out with him for a while before he spoke again. 

"you wanna ride daddy's dick?" (a/n: IM SORRY if u don't like the use of that word but i really do and i have yet to use it so far in this book so deal with it this one time. :)

she nodded, making him chuckle at her a little. he knew she'd say yes because she was always down to fuck. 

he pulled up her dress, pushing her panties to the side and entered her with a muffled moan. 

she whimpered, shoving her face in his neck.

the two had to be quiet, because this wasn't brandon's studio at his house and there were probably people in the neighboring ones. 

she did a combination of circling her hips on him and bouncing up and down, which drove the both of them crazy.

"just like that, paris. keep going." he encouraged, the warmth of his breath hitting her ear. 

she kept going and with every movement it felt like he was going deeper and deeper. 

"i'm gonna cum, brandon." she whined, barely even able to form the sentence. 

he took his hands from her ass, using one to pull her panties out of the way so that the other could rub her clit. 

she moaned into his ear, pushing him over the edge. 

she tightened around him, her head spinning as she completely lost control of her body and let go. 

brandon continued to thrust into as her cum dripped down his dick. 

he pulled her off of him and pushed into her mouth again, his thrusts getting sloppier and more eager. 

"fuck." he said before she felt his hot cum shoot down her throat. 

she really had no choice but to swallow since they weren't at home, but she probably would've done so anyway. 

she stood up, kissing him on his cheek and pulling her dress down. 

"you think you can record now?" she asked him with a precious giggle and he laughed with her. 

"i hope so." he said, pulling his bottoms up and walking into the booth to record his runs. 

A/N: if there was a pm song you would fuck to, what would it be? i'd fuck to 4u 😖

also please send requests i'm running out and not creative enough to make my own scenarios. 

vote/comment + thank u for reading