n- teacher (threesome)

first off, this is for pride month. whether you're actually lgbtq+ or you're an ally, be proud of the person you are.

*second, i can do a threesome for zion with a different scenario because a lot of people wanted one with him too, i'm just worried it will be repetitive. *

()

"pssst. lani." cheyenne whisper yelled, trying to get her friend's attention.

their teacher had just done something completely sexy, and if leilani was listening, she'd know.

the thing is, the two girls were obsessed with their teacher, mr. mara.

they talked about him every chance they got. every move he made, they texted and fangirled. every sound he made, they were practically dripping. they were in love with him.

they tried their best to hide it- to only share their crush with each other, but he saw right through it.

truthfully, he thought they were brats.

they were nice to their peers, but they were used to getting what they wanted.

they never had to ask for anything, and he wanted to watch them beg.

it wasn't right. it was sinful, really. the things he wanted to see his own students do to each other and himself were overwhelming to him.

no one frustrated him like those two girls frustrated him.

it didn't matter that legally they were of age. it was abuse of authority. it was abuse of power. and it was mentally unsettling that he didn't care.

lani obviously couldn't hear cheyenne, so cheyenne pulled out her phone and typed on it before lani could be seen checking hers and letting out the sexiest chuckle.

nick knew what they were texting about, duh. he could tell by the way they looked at him and talked to him. it was risky. they obviously had no fear of consequences.

he usually could ignore their 'accidental' hand brushes or pouty lips. today, he couldn't.

leilani wore a tiny skirt and cheyenne's boobs were practically spilling out of her shirt.

nick continued with his lesson, trying to ignore the fact that the girls were clearly texting about him. they'd look at their phones, laugh, look at him, and then continue texting.

it lasted quite some time before nick had enough.

he asked a question to the class that the two girls obviously didn't pay attention to, before calling on one of them.

"cheyenne." he called, making both girls snap their heads up at him, and some of the other class mates look at her.

some were sleeping, but he didn't care. that was on them. he just didn't want anyone disrupting class, the way leilani and cheyenne were.

she raised her eyebrows, shocked and embarrassed.

"can you tell me what the answer is?" he asked, knowing she couldn't.

"c- can you repeat the question, please." she stumbled over her words, her ears running hot and her mind racing. her normal side was embarrassed, and whatever side was attracted to her teacher, was so fucking turned on.

"oh, you didn't hear it?" he sassed, before continuing, knowing she had no response. "maybe you would've if you stopped texting in the middle of class. both you and leilani, give me your phones. you can have them back after class." he said, his voice strong and intimidating.