2.

I'm sitting on the sofa with Niall playing Fifa while eating cereal. The score is really good right now, only because I'm winning. I smile at the thought and Niall looks at me.
"What are you smiling about?" Niall laughs. I smile and say, "Oh nothing. Just because I'm gonna win."

Niall gives me an evil glare and I'm scared because I know whatever he's thinking isn't good.

"Okay then, how bout we make a bet then? The loser has to be the winners slave. ALL. DAY. LONG" he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and agree because I know I'm going to win. We are on the last quarter of the game and I'm winning so far. I see nialls worried face from the corner of my eye and I laugh to myself.

The match finally ends and I won. I look at Niall and give him the most evilest smile I can. He looks at me and says," Oh Louis hi well you know I was just kidding when I was talking about the bet, right?...hahaha"

"No Niall we made a bet. Go get me some food slave!" I say. He rolls his eyes then makes his way to the kitchen.

I go on Twitter to see what's going on and stuff. I hear the door open.

"Finally you got my food, you are the slowest slave I have ever had!" I say.

"Um Lou, it's me. "

I turn around and look at him. He has a smile on his face with his perfect white teeth. He's wearing a white tshirt and I could see his butterfly tattoo underneath it. His hair falls on his shoulders in the most hot way possible. I look at his beautiful green eyes and say "Oh hey Harry! Sorry I thought you were Niall haha."

"Haha nope. So what's this about your "slave" " He laughs. I laugh with him before saying "oh about that, Niall made a bet with me to see who would win at Fifa."

He laughed and looks me into my eyes deeply with a serious face and says "He obviously doesn't know who he's competing with." He walks away.

My heart leaps at what he said and I have the biggest smile on my face.

I really want to tell him how I feel about him, but I'm afraid that he'll not feel the same and it'll ruin our friendship. I guess we will have to wait and see.