Character Sketch

MAIN LEADS

Asad Ahmed Khan:  Asad, 29years old, strict, orthodox, and dominating person. Only man in the house. He is an architect by profession and runs Indias No. 1 construction company "DILSHAAD CONSTRUCTIONS"  named after his ammi (mother). He is an introvert, less talkative, and little judgemental in nature. He believes in lots of tehzeeb, tameez, and adab. He believes girls need to be kept under control, so that they can be protected. He lives in Bhopal, with his mother and sister. He has a childhood friend tannu, who used his secretkeeper and companion during childhood. He does not believe in love, after what happend with his mother.

Zoya Farooqi:  Zoya is a free, independent, and modern girl. She is just 23 but has lots in her life. She lives in New york, but now she has shifted to India, as she is going to get married to the whom her sister and brother in law had chosen. She is a genious  and no one can beat her when it comes to technology. She believes in equality between men and women. Her only alarm is "ZOYA FARROQI CAN DO ANYTHING".  She had not yet fell in love, but she is waiting for the right person. She always listens to her heart, and believes her instincts which always happens to be true. She is very jovial in nature and can never see anyone sad. She loves to shayaris alot. In every talk she has to say shayari, if not her not talks will remain in complete. She lost her mother when she was hardly 6, and she doesnt know her father. That is also a reason she has  come to India, to search her father (abbu). She loves anyone and everyone from whom she gets little warmth and affection, and can do anything for them. She hates judgemental people.

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS

Dilshaad Ahmed Khan:  Dishad is Asads mother. Her husband left her and her kids alone for another lady and his kids from her 17 years ago. She is a very strong lady. She overcame all her pains and worked hard to giver children the best education and future. In her initial struggling days she Rizwan Farroqi, and Nilima Farooqi a new married couple who were soon living India after adopting their neighbours child zoya, and helped them to manage the kid for 2 months. She always listens to Asad and she thinks whatever he does is rught for them, but also he overrules Asad whenever she things he is wrong in his judgement. She is waiting for a right girl to get her son marry.

Nazma Ahmed Khan:  Nazma is Dilshads daughter and Asads sister. She is 21 year old sweet, innocent, chubby, naive girl. She is aware of everything that happend with her mother, for that she hates her father. But also being a girl she misses her father too. She has pure white skin which very easily turns red since childhood, whether she smiles, or cry or anything, so Asad calls her Tamatar. She ia just like her mother in nature, sweet, kind, and affectionate

Rizwan Farooqi:  Rizwan is a multi millaionaire in New York. He is 41 years and looks very handsome. He loves his wife Nilima and sister in law Zoya alot. He treats his zoya just like a baby and pampers alot, and always fulfills all her wishes. He always supports her even if she is wrong, just like a father. He protects her like a brother, and teases her like a friend. He is now in India for the biggest decision of his life, to get his zoya married. But still somewhere he is not very comfortable by seeing the groom.

Nilima Farooqi:  Nilima was just 17 when first time she met zoya. Zoya was a new born baby then, and her aunt in neighbourhood had got her home, somehow saving themselves. Nilima only had a house in name of relations, her parents died leaving a house, and few properties for her. She got all the love from her Nehal Aunt who happens to be zoyas mother. She adopted zoya a year later after her marriage with Rizwan when zoya was 6 years, as nehal was burnt alive by her husbands first wife. She met Dilshad dusring one of her visits to Dargah, and appointed to take care of Zoya for 2 months. From then they have been in contact all these years. Now she wants Zoya to marry Akram her friends brother, and have come to India for the same.

Rashid Ahmad Khan:   Rashid khan, is Asads father. He left his wife dishad  and his kids under a threat. He had a mistaken relationship with his secretary shireen but now have married her and have three children with her. Rashid loves dilshad only, and seeing asads success he is very proud after all Asad and nazma are is love children. But still he is helpless that he cant go to them. He knows Jannat Publications, Indias no. 1 magzines and online news portal  with Gafur Siddhique.

Ayaan Ahmad Khan:  At rashids house, he is the only one who understand his father. He is Rashids second son, but he know that he and her sisters will always be their fathers forced children. No doubt rashid loves them alot, but Asad and nazma will always be his priority. Ayaan is very sensible, and understanding. He understands his fathers situation amd tries to help him out as much as he can. He shares a very good bons with asad. With asad they are just two brothers who are forced to live seperately. Both are each others soul, and they can anything for each other. No one at his home knows that he is still in contact with Asad. So hidingly goes to meet asad every alternate day. This has been going on from last 10 years. He is an online friend Mona Darling from New york. And soon is going to meet her. He is in love with Asad cousin Mariyam, but does not say thing due to family rivalries. He loves his sisters the most.

Gaffur Razaq Siddhique:  well Gaffur is a complex character. He is both of goodness and negativity. He is brother of Shireen and husband of Razia Begum. He was the one who blackmailed and forced Rashid to leave Dilshad and her kids, and marry his sister and accept her child. He himself have a very dark past, where he was in relationship with his college friend Nehal, and had a child, but was forced by his parents to marry his uncles daughter Razia. He still thinks that Razia knows about that, and had something to do with nehals death but is not sure. He has a daughter with Razia, Humeira, whom he loves the most and can do anything for him he always tries to keep Humeira away from Razia not to let her get influenced. He wishes to see his other daughter but doesnt know where she is. He shows himself as very orthodox, full of principles man, but there are many secrets in his life. He hates Dilshaad, as he thinks like Razia, even dilshad can harm shireen, but he likes Asad in very less age he has achieved so much, even more than them. Though he wont admit but as a human he is happy that once he robbed asads childhood with his power and money, he is very impressed to see Asad achieve even more than that, and becoming Indias richest person.

Razia Gaffur Razaq Siddhique: well for her it can be said when 1000 demons must have died then she took birth. Totally an evil lady. She married Gaffur seeing hia richness, but soon realised that Gaffurs least interest in her. I started plannings and came to know about his past. She did was very angry about it. Soon  2 years passed and she gave birth to a daughter she wanted to make her daughter like her, so that no one could snatch her rights from her. She plotted against Rashid and manipulated Gaffur to force him to marry shireen. She wants to keep only under her own control.
Rest you will come to know as the story proceedes.

Tanveer Himayat Baiz:  Tanveer is childhood  best friend and neighbours of Asad. She loves asad from childhood, or rather say obsessed with asad. She is a modern girl, and like weaeing western clothes. She was hardly 17 when they shifted to nagaland from bhopal but she was always in contact with dilshad, and sometimes with asad too. She knows asad is not married yet, and thulis time she want to make him hers by hook or by crook. She is also evil minded, and can do anything to get what she wants.

Imran Qureshi:   imran is nazmas boyfrirnd in college, which asad or dilshad have no information about. They are planning to get married soon after the college ends. He loves nazma very much, and always stands by her. He is disgusted with his selfish family and cunning mother, thats why he has applied for his shares in the property at the court. He wants to live asad and dilshad, as he thinks there he will get true family, and loved ones.