Part 2

After zoya leaves aayan starts laughing where asad is still standing amused.

Ayaan: she is totally a firecracker bhaijaan.

Now asad started laughing.

Asad: totally. Allah might have took a lot of time to make a piece like her. But anyways, what she said is true. How can i keep emplyees in my company just like that. Atleast a little enquiry should be done anyone is selected for the job.

Ayaan: yes bhaijaan, that she said right. This Akram almost destroyed your name and reputation. This girl seems to be your fan, that is why she did not insult her AAK. But she was praising you so much. And what she said. Is aak my brother. Ofcourse, AAK is none other than my dearest bhaijaan.

Asad hugs ayaan.

Asad: achcha lets leave. Ammi must have come back from her friends house. I need to go back home.

Ayaan: yes bhaijaan. Give lots of love to nazma from my side.

Meanwhile, Rizwan reaches dargah and picks up zoya and takes her back to the guest house.

Seeimg zoya coming in, neelima immediately hugs her and cries.

Neelima: zoya where were you bachcha. Do you how scared i was for you. But thank god those men did mot find you.

Zoya: no aapi, they actually caught when i came out of dargah, and was waiting for jiju to pick me up.

Rizwan: what??

Neelima: are you alright zoya?? Nothing happened to you right?

Zoya: allah miyaan whats wrong with you aapi jiju. Nothing happened to me. See i am all fit and fine. Let me atleast complete. So yes, they caught me and were dragging me towards their car but then suddenly two boys entered like heroes and had a fight with them and saved me. They both were brothers actually.

Neelima: thank god you are alright. Allah bless those boys.

Just then Rizwan holds zoyas hand and makes sit on seat.

Rizwan: zoya we want to talk to you about something important.

Zoya: what happened jiju? Is everything alright?

Neelima: actually zoya we have decided to leave for new york tonight.

Zoya: but how can i go aapi. You know how important it is for me to search that man who killed my mother and destroyed our lives. I am not coming with you guys.

Rizwan: zoya, as such we cant leave you alone in India. So we have decided we will leave in the care of Dilshad bi. You remember her right. She came for nikaah also. She was the one who was your caretaker when we first got you home.

Zoya: but how can i live with her jiju. They will unnecessarily face problems because of me. I dont want to become a burden on them.

Neelima: you will not zoya. She herself proposed this to let you live with them. She said she understood how important it is for you to search your mothers killer, and she is happy to help. And now her son has become worlds number 1 architect and owns Dilshaad constructions.

Zoya: what i am going to live with AAK??

Rizwan: AAK?? What is that zoya??
Last i remebered it was either allah miyaan whats wrong with you??

Zoya: You dont know AAK jiju?? Owner of Dilshaad Constructions.

Neelima: ohh you mean Asad Ahmed khan..??

Zoya: what AAK is Asad Ahmed Khan??

Rizwan: yes zoya beta, did you not know this??

Zoya was shocked she remembered her talking with asad and ayaan.

Zoya: jiju those two boys who saved me today were none ither than Asad Ahmed Khan, and his brother Ayaan Ahmed khan.

Riz-neel: what?? Are you sure zoya??

Zoya: ofcourse appi, jiju.

Rizwan: so, you will stay with dilshad bi right??

Zoya thinks for sometime, then she thinks this AAK as in Asad Ahmed Khan can help her reach her goal fast.

Zoya: okay jiju i will stay with them.

Rizwan, and nilima gets happy with this.

Nilima: okay so take rest for sometime. Before leaving for airport we will drop you to their house.

Zoya: okay..

Zoya happily hugs her appi and jiju, and goes to her room.

Toodles..

Precap:

Zoyas entry at Khan Mansion
Rabart and mona darling talks.
Zoya and asad argue