Chapter 2

P.S  Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.
Y/N P.O.V
I groan in annoyance. Why are there  so many documents to finish. Just at that time, Jungkook came to me in a rush saying,
"Y/N, hurry up! We will have to do a presentation about the software system in just 30 minutes!" I looked at him in disbelief.
"How come I don't know anything about it?" I asked him in a shock. He rolled his eyes saying," I just got to know right now from Boss. So, don't shout and you are going to do the presentation." He was going to leave but stopped and turned to me saying," This presentation is for the new Boss who is his son..so, don't screw up yourself in front of the father-son duo."He just went away. Did he just said that I am going to do the presentation!? While I just always screw up myself when I an doing the presentation.

Taehyung P.O.V
Finally this is the day I have been waiting for. I am now going to be the CEO of this company. It is going to be great. Now I am going to control a lot of people.I was daydreaming. But little did I know that my dad was looking at me. He said, "Son, I hope you are going to treat yourself with them like a leader not a BOSS. I looked at him in confusion saying," Dad, I am going to be the boss..so I guess I will also act with them as a boss as well,right?!" Dad just sighed and looked at me saying," I know, but I don't want you to harsh with them cause remember your dad was also in their state at a time..so I request you to co operate and behave like a leader more than a boss cause they are also human beings like you."
It totally make sense. I guess I should also stop my ego as well. I nodded to what he said. Meanwhile I was getting taught by him about the company. We were interrupted by an employee saying, "Sir. May I come in?"" Yes,Jungkook" Dad replied. "Sir, the presentation is prepared. We can held it in the meeting room with your permission." "You may go. We are coming." He just left the office after bowing. " Son, behave okay?" I nodded smiling.

Jungkook P.O.V
" Oh Y/N~~ get ready for the- wait what the hell are you doing?" I just looked at her in a confused face. Literally she was praying?! "Dude, why are you praying?!" I asked. " If I screw up again, I swear I am gonna die out of embarrassment." I don't know why but I laughed out loud like an idiot.
Y/N P.O.V
I am here nervous for the meeting and this young man is laughing at me. I looked at him with my blood boiling. He tried his best not to laugh. "Jeon Jungkook !!I AM GOING TO KILL Y-" And just at that time Boss entered the room with a confused look saying,"What are you guys doing?" Jungkook looked at me with a teasing smile and then at boss saying," Sir, Y/N said that she wants to kill me." "Yes I want to kill you. Any problem? Sir, this brat was laughing at me for my nervousness."Boss just rolled his eyes and said," Listen, my son is a cold person. He may not be like me, so i just want to request that please don't do anything idiotic,okay?!"With that, he left the room.After some time, Jungkook calmed down and went to his respective seat and while the other employees also entered the room and sat in their respective seats. It's now the time! My nervousness is going on more and more. Suddenly the door opened and everybody stood up revealing our boss and his son- wait WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!Literally what is my ex doing here?! Wait a minute, please don't tell me that he is going to be our future boss.

Taehyung P.O.V

Is this Y/N? Does she works here?! It means I have to see her everyday? I don't want to say this but I missed her a lot. But why is she looking at me in a strange way. Didn't she missed me?

Y/N P.O.V

I was looking at him and then at Jungkook. While Jungkook was just signalling me like, "What happened?" Literally dude, did you just forgot about him?He is my ex?!He didn't understand anything and signaled me to take preparations for the meeting. By the way, he is right. I must forgot about negative and think about positive. Meanwhile our boss just shouted saying,"MY DEAR FRIENDS, IT'S NOW MY TIME TO TAKE REST AND HANDLE MY RESPONSIBILITY TO MY SON. FROM NOW ON MY SON KIM TAEHYUNG IS THE CEO OF THIS COMPANY AND YOUR BOSS AND LEADER.I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH MY DECISION." hahaha i laughed internally. I am not happy with your decision sir.Because you may never know that your son is my ex. UGHHH!!! I hate my life. Just then my boss said,"Y/N please start the meeting which my last meeting but my son's first meeting." I just want to cry right now. He is such a kind-heart person. He was never a boss. He was always like a father. I just looked at him and said,"Please don't leave us sir. It is rare and lucky to have a boss like you." Everybody became sad after what I said. Suddenly I saw that a tear just left from his eyes. Is he crying? Then he said," Working with you guys always makes me reminding of my employee life. I also don't want to leave you guys. But you guys should remember that apart from a boss I am also a father okay?! Let's not get emotional anymore and start the meeting." I also started the meeting hoping to have a happy ending meeting for boss.

                                                      *TIME SKIP*

Just after the meeting ends boss invited us in a restaurant for giving us a farewell feast. After everybody left the room I was alone with Jungkook and Taehyung. But I didn't realized Taehyung. Jungkook just came to me and said," Wow!You can do meetings so great!" With that he clapped his hands. I also flipped my hair with alot of pride. He smiled and said," I gave you a nice compliment, now give me treat." Huh? "I thought you were complimenting me but my bad you just did it for nothing but a TreAt?!" He just laughed and I was glaring him. Suddenly I saw Taehyung staring at me with anger. I just ignored it.

A/N: What do you think about the future of them?