Renora ~ An Unexpected Moment

It had been about 1 year since the Fall of Salem, and everyone had gotten back to their happy state and everything went back to normal. Ren and Nora are now officially together-together and are on a date in a breakfast restaurant. Ren had a veggie omelette while Nora had pancakes.

"Wow! It's been forever since Iʻve had pancakes!", Nora said.

"I know. Iʻm happy we donʻt have the weight of saving the world on our shoulders anymore. Anyways, what do you want to do after...", Ren said, his voice trailing off as he saw his girlfriend scarf down a five-stack pancake in one sitting. She patted her stomach and Ren watched with joy at his pancake-loving, hammer-bashing, boop-loving girlfriend. He smiled warmly at her and she smiled back.

After Ren finished his omelette and Nora finished her pancake, a milkshake, and a few cups of coffee, he looked at his watch and saw the time, it was 8:30 am. He looked up and was about to escort Nora out of the restaurant until he looked wide-eyed at his girlfriend, who was jittery and shot like a bullet all around the restaurant!

"Oh, no. Another sugar rush.", Ren whispered under his breath. Everybody was panicking, but he used his Semblance to calm everyone down and then he quickly grabbed Nora, pinned her to the ground, and his Semblance deactivated. Nora was still jittery for a few seconds and then she woke up.

"R-Ren? Ugh...my stomach...Iʻm never eating sweets ever again.", Nora groaned as she woke up.

Ren rolled his eyes. "Yʻknow, that was like your 1,000,000th promise."

They both laughed, got up and Ren tipped the front desk $5, apologized, and left, spending the day with his girlfriend.