C h a p t e r 6

//bakugo//

When we were in the car om the way to the police station I saw the news.... the headline was:
'TWO MEMBERS OF FAMOUS BAND SPOTTED BEING ARRESTED'... i couldnt fucking believe it had gotten out that fast.. I didnt look at my phone for the rest of the car ride..

When we arrived at the station, I looked atnthe ground nervously all the time... when we were taken to the interigation room, they asked us questions about the fight and what we saw and how it started and stuff, and we answered truthfully. The officers left the room to disguss everything with other police and also with Mina and Ei... I turned to Deku with tears in my eyes.. 'w-what if t-they p-put him in jail..?' I said, tears rolling down my pale skin, I know Iact like I hate deku but i dont... he's a good friend...
'They wont kacchan, he'll be fine, trust me' Deku said, he hugged me and I kept crying.

About 30 minutes later, the police officer came in.
'Mina Ashido will be staying here for 10 days, Eijiro Kirishima will be let off free of charge because he was only protecting himself and didnt throw the first punch.' He motioned for someome to come in the room, Eijiro and Mina came in and I went up to Ei and hugged him tightly, he smiled amd hugged back. I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead. Mina glared at me, I think she found out about me and Eijiro because she looked like she wanted to kill me.... the police officer nudged Mina, 'come one, Miss, just say it.' He ordered
'...im sorry for beating you up, and I also quit the band....' Mina said, you could tell in her voice that she wasnt sorry at all. The officer escorted Mina put and there was an awkward silence between everyone, especially Sero, me and Ei... we got a taxi home and we didnpractice for the tour for a few hours to try and cheer ourselves up, we decided that we would announce Mina's resignation tommorow.

That night, we ended up watching a movie and going to bed early, we had to leave for our plane at 5 because we were starting our tour the next day.

Hii! Thanks for reading! I know this isnt getting a lot pf views butim really enjoying it so idc tbh, also sorry this was a really short chapter, the word count is 421