secrets and lies - c h a p t e r 5

This is all gonna be bakugo's pov

By now, me and Eijiro had been having an affair for a week and hes been dating mina for 4, and we were going on tour for our first gig in two days.
It was 3 AM friday night, me and Ei were watching a movie when i started to think... is what we're doing wrong..? I kinda felt bad for Ashido. My trail of thought was interuppted by a poke to the cheek, 'hey can you go get some doritos for me, Suki?' Eijiro asked, I nodded and kissed his cheek before i went to the door, i heard kissing noise and assumed it was kaminari and shinsou, when i got into the living room i saw Mina and Sero kissing. I no longer felt bad for her, i know I was dating Eijiro but I was still shocked she could do that to him.
'What the fuck!?' I was angry to say the least 'how could you do that to Kirishima?!' I yelled, Mina stared at me in shock amd Sero looked nervous. I went over to Mina and slapped her.
'I-i-im s-sorry okay!?' She yelled
'How long?!' I asked
'What?' she replied confusedly.
'How long have you been cheating on him!?' I shouted
'Two weeks...' she admitted, at this momment Eijiro came in.
'Suki whats wron-' he saw Mina, who was on Sero's lap and the bruise mark on her face.
'Mina what happened!? Why are you on Sero's lap!?' He yelled
'I DONT LIKE YOU KIRISHIMA OKAY?! I NEVER DID YOU WERE ANNOYING AND NOT EVEN FUNNY I JUST FELT SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE BAKUGO DOESNT LIKE YOU!!' she yelled, Ei started crying.
'WELL FUCK YOU, I HAVE BETTER PEOPLE TO DATE' He said, he came over to me and looked down at me as he was a bit taller than me, he grabbed me by the shirt and kissed me, i didnt kiss back because I was frozen with shock. After he pulled away, Mina started yelling at us, she came really close to me and started yelling at me for something that i couldnt make out because she was so loud. I think she said something insulting because Ei shouted 'Hey get away from my partner!! They dont deserve to be shouted at!!!' Mina pushed him and Ei pushed back, at first it was just yelling but it had auickly escalated into a fist fight, everyone was in the room by now, too. Mina was beating the shit out of Eijiro because she works a part time job at a martial arts class, there was so much shouting and there was blood all over them both... I guess it became too much because the mext thing I knew I was sobbing. I got my phone out and called the police and they arrived about 5 minutes later to split them up and they were both taken to the police station for thr night.

Later that night, Icyhot and Deku tried to comfort me but I had locked myself in my room for the rest of the night so it didnt work. I barely got any sleep that night because i was so devistated....

In the morning, we were all called down to the police for further investigation...