Chapter 2 (Hyunjin POV)

Monday morning and school. Not a good combination. While walking to school, I frantically try to think of a way that would lift my mood. Not one thought comes to mind. 

Sure, seeing my friends is nice, but when it's an everyday thing and I'm not allowed to talk to them during class anyways, then what's the point in being excited about it?

I enter through the school gates and as soon as I do, I hear a yell from not too far away. I already know who it is, and just walk to the source of the voice, a.k.a. Han Jisung. "Morning Jinnie hyung" Jisung exclaims and throws his arm over my shoulders. He has a bright smile on his face, that almost screams trouble. "What's gotten our Han Jisung looking like a pedophile on steroids, on this fine monday morning?" I ask while peeling his arm off of my shoulders. 

"Haha, very funny. But actually, I heard that a new student is attending this school, and that person will be in our class." He says and I can tell by his face that he is hoping that it's a girl. 

"So that's why you had that big grin on your face? Because a new student is attending our school? You really need to sort out your priorities." I say, rolling my eyes. 

"Yah, stop fighting already." I hear a deep voice come from behind me.

I quickly turn around and is met face to face with no other than Lee Felix.

"Hmph..." I say and guickly glance away from Felix, to see his sister on her way over to her two friends. 

"Why were you guys fighting anyways? I'm assuming that, that was what you were doing." He asks and looks from me to Jisung and then back at me again.

"I was just asking this squirrel over here why he was so hyped over the fact that a new student was attending our school." I state while crossing my arms. "It's just a new student, it could be an ugly nerd for all we know." I add to my statement before.

"A new stud-" Felix was about to ask, when suddenly a bewildered Yang Jeongin comes running towards us screaming; "YAH! YAH! I just saw something! Or well, someone!" The youngest says and quickly inhale and exhale, as if he's just ran a marathon. 

"What is it?" Seungmin asks. It's only now that I realised he was standing besides me.

I.N quickly breathes in before standing up straight and speaks up; "I just saw a new girl." He says while slightly smiling. "So? Are you sure she was new?" I ask, not really believing him.

"Yeah, I've never seen her before. And I know about every face in this school. It would be impossible if I'd missed her. Plus, she's really pretty." He finishes off.

I look over at Han and I can see a smirk growing on his face. I already know what that smirk means. He'll probably try to play with her. I'm not surprised, nor am I bothered. Why you may ask? I'm a playboy myself. Yes, I did just admit that.

"Well that's exciting." The squirrel looking boy states. "What's exciting?" I hear another voice ask. 

"Oh, Changbin hyung, we were just talking about the fact that, a new girl is attending our school." I.N answers. "A new girl?" Minho asks after. "Apparently so." I shrug.

"That does sound exciting." Changbin answers and takes a look at Jisung who's smirk hasn't faltered. "Right?" Jisung asks.

"What are you all standing out here for? We should probably get to class, hm?" The oldest says, as he approaches us and we all nod in response. 

As we enter the inside of the school, few girls scream the usual; "Oppa!" And all that. I'm fairly used to it now and I'm also kind of tired of it, but I just ignore it at this point.