chapter 4

"hey, sorry okay!?", Gab said and smiled.

"fine, let's just eat...", Philip said and touched her stomach. "...I'm starving, Sbarro would be a nice place"

Sbarro is just located inside the campus, and a lot more restaurants and stores that caters students' needs. EIS made sure of that.

"yeah, sure. I skipped breakfast just to be here on time", I smirked; Gab laughed.

"yet you're still late", Gab said.

"oh, yeah? Well, that's because of that jeep, mom who took the car, and the rain. It only stopped when I arrived here in school!" *Damn it.

"the rain was just mocking you, and speaking 'bout your car, what happened?", Philip asked.

"I broke it last night"

"why not ask another one from your mom?", Philip suggested.

"I can't. Mom would ask why"

"then use the other car", Gab said, as she pushed the open button of the elevator.

"still, if I would use the other car, they'd be tracking it again and I can't afford to break another one"

"hmmm, it's okay. Anyway, you can still afford to buy another one!", Gab said.

"no way. I wouldn't waste my money"

"you are the most thrifty rich kid I ever know. I swear!", Gab said and Philip laughed.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Gabriella", I said.

"what's taking this elevator too long to open?", I asked. Then, it suddenly opened. "Finally". Gab smiled mischievously.

"I know that smile, Gab. Not now okay? We can't afford to tarnish our record at this early time of the school year", Philip warned. I smiled.

"why not, Philip? It's just us and the camera's up there."

"you're both crazy"

Then the elevator door opened and we stepped out. We used to do some pranks while having our time in the elevator.

*rrrrr*

That was the sound of Philip's stomach, and we all laughed.

"looks like your stomach is reminding her part, Philip"

And then suddenly, some group of nerd students gave me a glare. Then next, a group of punk students smiled at me.

"weird", I uttered.

"I didn't know you're that popular, Sam", Philip said.

"Yeah, and oohhhh...They're hot", Gab said.

Then we saw a bunch of students ceasing in front of a big screen, We walked closer to it.

"excuse me", I said. The boy glared at me.

"hey, give way. Number two is here", one of the students said.

"number two? who?", Philip asked.

"you, sam?", Gab asked.

"of course not"

And then I saw in big bold capital letters---

TOP 5 MOST DANGEROUS STUDENTS IN THE CAMPUS

1. Alex Kim

2. Samantha Dawkhinns 

"what!? Dangerous? me?wtf!?"

"don't take it literally, miss. It means you got something very unique...yet lethal"

"really?.." (O.O) "...and who the heck are you?"

"Alex. Alex Kim"

I glanced at the list again.

"well, you got the top spot dude, congrats"

"thanks, but no thanks"

"okay?"

Then I walked away. That Alex was handsome, an inch taller than me, broad shoulders, green eyes and an attractive dimple.

*wait a minute....where's Phil and Gab?

I turned left then right.

"Sam", Gab called.

I turned back and saw them.

"Why are you here? I thought you were behind me"

"you know Philip got easily suffocated by just simple commotions like that", Gab explained.

"oh, sorry. I forgot, you okay now?", I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go. I'm really hungry", Phil said.