INTRODUCTION

This story will be on our favourite couple behir, here is the introduction.

Mahir Sehgal : Hot, handsome, dashing, CEO of sehgal group of industries, in his family everyone is scared from him as he is quite disciplined and did not like any kind of misbehaving, he hate lies he loves his family alot infact whoever meets with him all are started to like him as he is so humbled towards people recently he is married to bela, he always behave nice to her but she is always ready to fight with him still he didnt say anything as he think everything is new for her may be she needs some time to adjust in this new atmosphere but sometime he felt hurt by her words but he try his best to ignore her as he know she never mean those words.

Bela Sehgal : Beautiful, gorgeous CEO of sharma group of industries, well she was nice with everyone before her marriage but after marriage she behaves normally with everyone but still there are some changes in her behaviour and that changes can be observed by her close ones and the way she behaves with her husband is worst, whenever he try to talk normally she take those conversations to next level but mahir never take it seriously, she get easily angry on small things whenever she get angry somehow mahir manages her by accepting its his mistake and by other ways and in front of family she is little bit good towards mahir.

Others character will be same.

PROLOGUE

Mahir : bela run how much you want but at last you have to come in room only

Bela stop after hearing this now this sentence hurt her ego.

Bela : what do you think that i am scared of you, no tell me do you think like this

She put her both hands on her waist.

Mahir : no why would i think like this

By looking at her hands he thinks yaar her fight mode is on now.

Bela : no then what you were saying tell me i am hearing

Mahir : woh i was saying

He fumble while talking by seeing her confidence.

Bela : bolo i am listening

Mahir get scared.

******************

Hehe see how mahir get scared from his wife.

So why bela behave like this with her husband is there is any reason or she did it intentionally.

In this story you will see lot of cute fights of our bela and mahir.

To know more peep in this story.

Do vote and comment.