Chapter 6

December 24

"Kill the witnesses. I don't want any further complications." Kim rasped out into his phone, with a cigar between his fingers.

There was something rotten in his eyes as he took each drag.

An empty bottle of beverage stood beside his folded legs on the desk. There television was on, the windows were opened in the office that screamed aesthetic.

He cut the call and carelessly threw the phone on the desk and brought his focus to his forehead. It didn't last long as he started massaging his temples trying to minimize the horrible ache in his head.

The entire mansion was silent until he heard a little voice from the distance. "Daddy!" He immediately put out his cigar and fanned the toxic air away from him.

"Daddy!" The voice got closer as a five year old boy came to the door frame.

"Baby!" He picked the little boy up and nibbled into his stomach, tickling the boy making him giggle out loud. He only stopped when the boy's eyes let out tear.

Kim sat on his chair with the boy still in his arms. He laughed at the small being's state a little too much, making him let out some coughs.

The boy wiped his eyes, and pinched his father's nose using his whole hand. "Daddy! Ask me my name!" He bounced.

"What is your name?" He obeyed.

"My name is Kim Jaeyoon. I am five years old;" he lifted five tiny fingers up and added. "I am a boy."

Kim gasped a little and embraced the child. "My precious bear is so smart!" He rubbed the boy's nose with his.

Jaeyoon turned his face away from the spiky mustache and something caught his attention.

"What are my boys doing?" A twenty six year old woman came into the room with her high heels clanking against the floor.

"Mommy!" The boy shriked pointing to the television screen for her to watch.

Nude women.

Jessi glared at the old man and cupped her child's eyes. "What are you trying to turn our child into?" she slightly smacked Kim's head. He caught her hand kissed the tip of her ring finger.

Jessi changed the channel to a kid friendly one and Jae's eyes lit up.

"Jae wanted to spend time with his brothers. He didn't even wait for me to get down the car." She spoke ruffling the boy's hair as he got down his fathers lap and his eyes completely latched onto the screen.

"Will you stay tonight?" Kim asked with a glint in his eyes.

"No. I have matters to attend to." She laughed.

Jae watched the cartoon oblivious to the content around him. Jessi leand down to give a lasting kiss to her husband when the little boy shrieked, making her back away.

"Daddy! I want it!" He pointed to the screen which was showing a limited edition action figure. "You'll get it." Kim took a photo of the item and sent it to someone.

"He better get it. He won't be getting the company anyway." She sulked, seating herself on his lap. "We've talked about this already. It was an unexpected event since there was no one I could actually trust and the twins were minors. Namjoon was the only choice since he is as harmless as a fly." he spoke nuzzling into her shoulder.

"Dad! Jin always-" Taehyung came into view with Jin following behind. Jessi instantly stood up at Taehyung's voice and straightened herself.

When her eyes met his, she could clearly see the hate in his chocolate orbs. He had a scowl as he glared at her. "We'll come back later." Jin spoke nudging Taehyungs's hand.