Chapter 10

December 28

Namjoon woke up from his sleep after a really great rest session. He slept for nineteen hours straight which didn't surprise him too much. He sat up and stretched his body which led him to hear a series of crackings.

He walked to the bathroom, catching a glimpse of his half naked self in the mirror before he turned the shower on. He got under the warm shower, washing all the laziness off his strong body.

The water smoothly glided from his scalp to his face, curving at his nose and lips as he closed his eyes.

"Please don't go, mom. Don't leave me." Namjoon sobbed.

The woman weakly smiled and placed a hand over his head. "I have to. Remember that even if you aren't my blood, you are always a part of my heart. I will always be watching over you."

Namjoon wailed harder as he held onto woman's arms. "I didn't know what he did to your parents. I'm glad I'm leaving him."

"You're leaving me too, mom. What about Jin and Tae? They're still children."

"I know I can trust you." She held his face. "I know you will make me proud. Make everything right...my son." She vocaled before closing her eyes falling into eternal sleep. Namjoon audibly cried, hugging her body.

That was probably the last time he cried.

He opened his eyes and was met with the shower wall. His palm was fisted as he thought about her words. "His end has come, mom." He mumbled lifting his face, making the water hit his face.

He looked at his wrinkled fingers and cleaned himself quickly and got out of the shower. The towel seemed cleaner than ever as he wrapped it around his waist and walked to his closet.

He took three days off from work so he wasn't going to wear anything formal.

He dressed himself in a brown Tee shirt and a blue Jeans. Instead of the contacts, he wore his glasses and took a look in the mirror. The weather was cold so he added something warm to this outfit and made his way out of his house.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

You were walking on the sidewalk, carrying bags of groceries as the skies turned darker. The climate kept getting colder as you took each step.

"Y/N." A car stopped beside you, starling you. Namjoon got out of the car and took the bags from your hands. "I'm going to Hoseok's place too. I'll drop you." He smiled.

Now, anyone cant reject that beautiful smile, so you got into the car.

You body starting getting really warm and comfortable since the heater was on and you buckled up your seat belt. You felt yourself snuggling back into the seats.

"Did Hoseok send you bring groceries?" Namjoon questioned, his eyes on the road.

"No, he doesn't let me do anything. I didn't want to feel like I was completely depending on him so I told him I was going for a walk." You spoke.

Namjoon nodded, impressed by your personality. He kept his eyes on the road and soon you reached the house. "It's okay, I'll carry them." Namjoon held the bags before you could and started walking. You shrugged your shoulders and followed behind.

You stopped walking with wide eyes due to the sight before you. Namjoon turned back to look why the bags weren't heavy only to notice they were torn, spilling all the contents on the porch. You tried your best to hold your laughter in as you helped the flustered man to pick up the items.