students Problem

I have said before that there is nothing wrong with anything. Today I will talk about some things about me and my friends. One of the big problems in life is understanding the result of examinations.

I have given SSC exam this time. I spent a lot of time with friends. There was not much going on in the house. I spent part of my time with my friends. We are talking about what will happen if the reagent is erased.

If you are in the house of Result A, I will not read outside the program again. If the result is bad, then they will marry their father-in-law's house and eat it.

I am one with many. Everyone says if tomorrow is a bad result then they will be driven out of my house, otherwise they will be taken to work in the field and may not be read. No, no, no. Result is not good for anyone. Everybody is talking a lot but nothing to say.

He said that it is the same as me about the regent. I did not understand anyone. The phone is coming from the house. Not me, my friends and the same situation. Everyone is saying that what is happening is not paying any money from the house and I can not ask.

It is not that the result is going out in this result. I have decided that after a year I will not go to my family home. Admission to a college in the village of Hollam Pasar. Many have said that if I do not eat at all, then there will be no problem if I read it well.