Until you , his and hers Part 1

Chapter 1

Mia

I woke in the morning in Charlie's bed, remembering what he had said last night and how I felt being in his arms again. It was an amazing feeling.

Last night

We hug for a little and then un attach Charlie cups my cheek, I close my eyes and kiss his hand.

"Mia, the moment we met, I knew that you were the one for me, you are everything I need and love....I promise you that I've never told anyone about the sex and intimate moments we've had

all I did say to anyone was; that I'd met an amazing woman who drives me mad with the passion we share for one another and that you are the one that had made me feel so amazing whenever I spend time with you.

I never rated you like I did with the others and couldn't anyway, because the sex just keeps getting better and better. The relationship I have with you is so real. It's something I've never had. 

I did sleep with Lola but that was years ago when I first started my Company and hired her. And I completely regret it...That was a massive mistake and as much as I wanted to fire her, I couldn't because of who her Father is. Enough of that anyway.

I regret so much of my past. I was an utter Arse Hole. But I'm not now and since meeting you, your positive attitude has rubbed off on me. And I now know what I want in life.

And all I'm wanting is you!"

I smile and he kisses me, it feels so good to kiss him again and be in his arms, I don't care about his past now as he is now being honest with me and has told me everything.

He wants me to be his present and his future.

We spent the night making up for lost time.

Back to today

I see that Charlie is next to me sleeping. I love waking up next to him and seeing him sleeping, he looks so beautiful and peaceful, I run my hands through his hair.

"Mmmm I've missed you baby," he says smiling as he opened his eyes.

"I've missed you too."

We kissed, Charlie brings his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I get closer and put my hand on his cheek.

"I love you." He says, while looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you too," I say back smiling at him.

We spend a little time in bed in each other's arms, til our bellies begin to rumble.

We get up. I put on his T-shirt catching a good whiff of him, it smells so good.

We head downstairs for breakfast, Charlie puts on some bacon as I wander around his apartment.

There are now framed photos all over the walls, there's pictures of everyone in his life but mainly ones of me and then Charlie and me together, it makes me smile.

"When did you put these up?" I asked.

"After Paris, I figured with you being my girlfriend I wanted to show you off to anyone that comes over."

"Aw that's lovely."

I walked over and wrapped my arms around him and we kissed..

When the bacon is done he makes us bacon rolls and coffee and we return to his room where we sit on his bed and watch a few movies together.

Chapter 2

Charlie

Waking up next to Mia feels amazing, it feels so good to have her in my bed next to me.