Until you , his and hers Part 13

Chapter 61

Charlie

As Mia left I got up and got ready to meet Danny and his mates for golf.

On the way to the Golf Club I'm actually feeling a little nervous to be spending the day with my girlfriends brother and his mates.Plus if I'm not I'm not actually very good at Golf.

As I pulled up at the club, I saw Danny standing just in front of the doors. He sees me as I'm getting out of my car and calls my name to which I wave then walks over to him.

"Hey Charlie, I'm glad you could make it," he says shaking my hand.

"Hey Danny thanks for inviting me to join you and your friends, although I have to warn you, I'm really not very good at golf."

"No worries Charlie, none of us here are pros. It's more for a laugh."

Danny's mates come over to join us, he introduces me to everyone. They all seem like nice fella's. Danny sorts me out with some clubs.

Just as we are walking towards the Golf course, another one of Danny's friends catches up with us.

"And this is my best mate Jordan, Jordan this is Charlie." Danny says introducing us to each other." We shook hands and said hello. Then carried on walking towards the course.

I hear Jordan and Danny talking about guests that are coming to the wedding.

"My sister is coming too."

"Mia? She's coming is she?" Jordan asks.

"Yep."

"Is she anything like she used to be?"

"Well she was 17 when you saw her last, she's 21 now, has an amazing job in Photography and is really confident now."

"Wow I look forward to seeing her again."

We take turns on the pitch, I feel a little nervous and just hope that I hit the ball and not embarrass myself by missing. I swung the club and hit the golf ball. The lads cheered and said that it was a good one. I pat myself on the back and my phone falls out of my pocket. Jordan picks it up for me. As he hands it to me he looks at my screen.

"Wow dude, is this your girl? He asked me as he looked at the picture of Mia."

Yep, that's my girl."

"Wow, she's beautiful. Lucky you!"

"Cheers," I say smiling.

The sex must be insane with her, how do you keep your hands off her?"

"Dude! That's my sister!"

Jordan looks confused, he looks at Danny then looks at me.

"What? That's Mia?".... Danny nods.

"And you're with Mia?".....I nod.

"Wow, sorry for the pervy question mate, I didn't recognise her, she has changed so much since the last time I saw her. She looks great though. I'm happy for you mate."

"Thanks Jordan." I say smiling at him.

We continue playing golf and talking about our ladies. By the end of the game I ended up coming second which I was pretty happy about.

After the game we go to get something to eat in the club. I ordered a coke and a Chicken salad baguette, while eating we talked about my work and how me and Mia got together. After eating I headed back to the hotel and messaged Mia letting her know I was back.

When she gets back I open the door to her and give her a kiss, she comes in and she sighs.

"How was your day?" I asked.