Coffee Shop Pt. 3

(Not gonna lie. I'm hardcore debating on whether I should make 'The Coffee Shop' a book or not. Let me know if I should in the comments?)

It's been three months since the last you and Caleb have hung out together in the sweet city of Melbourne. At the small coffee shop you both have previously met at weeks prior to the last date. Then you question if he even thought it was a date. Caleb made it seem like that. You didn't know for sure.
You head to the coffee shop to see his arm around another girl. You stopped, watching them closely. He was with a group of friends all laughing along while one of the guys he was hanging with was telling a story. His life seemed perfect to you. He got everything he wanted. So, you opened the door hearing the bell ring meaning you entered the shop. You walk towards the counter ordering a blended Carmel coffee with whip cream and some Carmel syrup. You glance to see Caleb's face go pale. You smiled then turned back to pay for it. You take the made Coffee turn around. You look directly at Caleb. He looks at you shaking his head. You walk out hearing the bell ring. You just realized he isn't what he seemed to be when you first met. You hear the sound of footsteps pounding the ground from behind you.

"Y/N!? Wait!" You hear as you continue towards your car. You recognize the familiar sound of his voice. You roll your eyes at him as you hear him running towards you as you began to speed-walk.

"Y/N, stop!" He grabbed ahold of your arm turning you around instantly. You shake your head at him.

"Why?" You asked him. He doesn't say anything, "I'm not one of your conquests or whatever you want from me. You're not who I thought you were." You turn around walking towards your car opening the door. Until you see it being slammed shut again by Caleb. You turn to him very pissed off.

"I didn't know if you wanted to go on another date with me... Let alone anything serious, Y/N," He said. You can't believe he says that after our many FaceTimes, text messages, or sending each other TikToks.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been with her, Caleb... Now, excuse me," You open the car door about to get into the vehicle when he pulls you out. You're curious as to what the hell he's doing. When he pulls you into a kiss.

A kiss so passionate that you melted into it. You felt a connection so strong that it felt like fireworks were exploding into the sky. As butterflies erupted in your stomach fluttering around as if there was no tomorrow. You deepen the kiss by cupping his cheeks pulling him even closer. You feel Caleb's hands go to your waist pulling you towards him more. You lean against your own car still kissing intensely.

After you feel him lightly squeeze your waist. You slowly pull away keeping your eyes closed. When you slowly open them looking at him, he pulls you in...giving you a gentle kiss against your lips. When he slowly pulls away from you. You punch him in the gut.

Caleb groans loudly from the agonizing pain that's straight in his guts. He holds his stomach as he kneels down so he's sitting on the ground. You sigh putting your lips together into a thin line before getting into your vehicle. You start your vehicle driving off. Leaving your cup off coffee right next to him.

_____________________________________

Let me know if I should make this a book?