The Time a spaceship land at Light City Christian Academy

The New Friend

                                                                Once upon a time on August 23,2010 there was a little girl named Bailey ,she was a shy little girl .Bailey went to a school named’’ LIGHT CITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY’’. She only had one  friend her name was Tonia but half of the times she wouldn’t talk to Bailey because she was one of the plastics girls at school and Bailey was one of the best people you will ever be friends with.  

                                                                One day Bailey meet this girl in her neighborhood her name was Alicia, Alicia ask Bailey what school do she go to and she said’’ LIGHT CITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY’’.  Alicia just got enrolled there but she wasn’t sure if she was going to be in the same grade as her . (Alicia was in the same grade as bailey but she didn’t know). Alicia asked Bailey what grade are you in and she said 5 grade and Alicia was in the same grade ,she told Bailey I will be going to ”LIGHT CITY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY’’. My mother just enrolled me there on Monday.                                                                                                          

                                                                  Bailey was telling Alicia about the stuff you should do there and what you should not do there.                                                                                                                           One  Friday morning Bailey went to Alicia’s house to see if she need a ride to drop her  off and she said yes just what a minute for me to get dress Bailey waited  for a minute and told her ride what Alicia said. There ride drop them off at school and when there ride left they went to go stand by the front door because the door was not open, 15 minutes later. A spaceship land at their playground they did not know until they heard a boisterous noise at the playground they ran to see what was the noise about and when they look there it was a big silver  spaceship ‘’it’s shiney and pretty’’ Alicia said ‘’yes it is ‘’ Bailey said. When the doors open a girl named Joy was in it .She was a new girl at school  she had…. Long black hair, brown eyes, and she was pretty.

                       The New Girl

                                                                Joy walked out of the spaceship she was so pretty that the neighborhood got out of their house and went to go see her. She was walking over by Bailey and Alicia , she said” Hello my name is Joy what is your name and Alicia said” My name is AAAAAA-Alicia” and Bailey said “My name is BBBBBB-Bailey.” When school started Joy walked down the hallway flipping her hair side to side, everyone was looking at her even the pastor, teacher, and the high school kids.

                                                                When class started she walked in our class and sat next to Bailey and Alicia. When the teacher walked in everyone sat down. She said good morning students and the class said “Good morning Mrs. Bussey.” Mrs. Bussey told Joy and Alicia who they will sit at the table with ( there was all reday sitting at the table by each other) . Alicia and Joy sat at the table with Bailey, Bailey and Alicia were friends but they could talk to each other because they though if there was going to talk about somebody Joy was going to tell that person.