Indi

I wake up to my phone ringing. It's my Aunt. "Hi, Aunt Cleo" I say still tired since I just woke up. "Hey, Indi. Something happened. It's about your dad" she says it all in a sad and shaky voice. "What happened?" I ask starting to get a little worried. "He- he passed away" She says. I was speechless. What was I even supposed to say? I hang up the phone. That's the first thing that comes to mind. I hit the end call button. Hiw am I going to tell Sawyer. Maybe if i go down stairs now, he wont be there and I'll have time to think. That's not what happened. I rush down the stairs and he's sitting there all positive and happy. I wish i were more like him. He's never concerned about anything. As you can probably tell, my friends and I all have our own problems. Piper has the fact that she cant go anywhere without makeup, Walker is to kind, he takes the blame for people. Sawyer is always so positive, it's a problem sometimes. I compare myself to other people. I don't know why. I try to stop. O try to tell myself that I should stop. But then I look at someone and think 'look at how confident they are with themselves, I wish I were like them' then the process starts all over again. Sawyer gives me a weird look and then I remember why I got to all of this thinking in the first place. I start to tear up a bit. "Sawyer" I say "what?" Sawyer asks "he's gone" I say.

That night......

I was trying to get as much sleep as possible. That's kind of hard when one of your parents just passed away. I was finally starting to drift off to sleep, but of course soemone has to interrupt that. There's a knock on my door and I go to open it. I expected to see Sawyer standing there but instead it was a stranger. I thought 'give your eyes a second to adjust, it could just be your aunt'. I stand there for a second. Definitely not someone I know. I was about to run back into my room, scream, something. They put a bag over my face. Now I couldn't see anything. But I can still shout or scream. I shout, and I hear foot steps. Then the person shoves me. I didn't see what happened next but I know they got Sawywr too. When they got us to their car they removed the bags. "Gavin!" We shout "this is my revenge for Walker ratting me out to the principle" Gavin says. "Yoi don't have to do this, why cant you just talk it out like a normal person" Sawyer says "pass" Gavin said and someone starts driving off. "What are our family members going to think?" I ask "that you went on a walk" Gavin says. "How long are we going to be gone, no way are they going to think we went on a walk for the rest of our lives" Sawyer says. He was planning on taking us all the way back to LA. Big mistake. I know our friends will find us. He's underestimating them, another big mistake. We will escape. We will find a way.