Prologue

"Henry, it is done. The machine has been completed and it has been tested"

"Excellent. It is about time that it is ready"

"I see that you are excited. I would be too if I was working on something like this for five years"

"You don't understand what we have accomplished. This is could be mankind's greatest creation. I can feel it"

"..."

"Has it been tested?"

"Indeed. We have tested it on 20 workers"

"How positively delightful. What were the results?"

"That is the thing, Henry. There seems to be some kind of... complication with it"

"What do you mean by that, Johnson?"

"It turns out that the machine goes a little too far"

"Too far?"

"The machine has some kind of effect on a certain emotion, to which we found out to be... rage"

"Rage?"

"Yes, rage. We don't know why but it seems to have some kind effect on this emotion, like empowering it somehow"

"Interesting..."

"But that's not all. It turns out that it greatly enhances the emotion so much that it kills the person from within, like a poison"

"What do you mean?"

"Rage is a powerful emotion, Henry, one that is usually one of the causes of most violence in the world. If one were to fall too deep into a rage, it would slowly kill them"

"Yes, indeed. It causes the blood pressure to increase, the heart to beat faster and overflow of blood in the brain"

"You hit the nail on the head, Henry. 20 of our workers have died from this and we just can't seem to find a way to fix the problem"

"I see. What if it's not the machine that is the problem, but the people"

"What?"

"You see, anger can become deadly if the person has no self – control nor doesn't know how to use it properly. I think this is the result that has took 20 of our workers away. Some of us see anger as a weakness, a weapon that must be contained. That is not the case"

"What are you saying, Henry?"

"What I am saying is quite simple: Rage is not a weakness, only if you make it one"

"..."

"Are you seriously that fucking stupid, Johnson? We need someone with the capability of mastering this power; someone who, while having quite the temper, has been capable of using it without becoming ill by the effects. That is what I am saying, Johnson"

"But, how can we find such a guy?"

"I think I know just the guy..."