82

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 (𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝) 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙩, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤?

𝘼𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨: 𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖: If he started to kiss me, I will smack him in the face. I don't even like this guy.

𝙏𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙪𝙨: 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖: We got trapped in the closet so we just talk about our hobbies.

𝙂𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞: 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙞: The closet was locked so tokoyami and I started cuddling each other.

𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧: 𝙐𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖: She closed the closet because she's playing hide and seek but then she noticed I was in the closet so we kept quiet so no one will find us.

𝙇𝙚𝙤: 𝙅𝙞𝙧𝙤: We we're in the closet together because we are listening to music.

𝙑𝙞𝙧𝙜𝙤: 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙤: We we're making out.

𝙇𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖: 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙠𝙞: We we're playing spin the bottle and we we're kissing in the closet.

𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙞𝙤: 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪: Bakugou accidentally locked the closet with me and now, I am trapped with bakugou.

𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨: 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞: It was very dark and I was scared so todoroki showed me his quirk and it was glowing then now it's better.

𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣: 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖: He tied me up and started making out.

𝘼𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨: 𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖: I was playing hide and seek with my friends so I went in the closet and I see Mr. Aizawa on the wall sleeping.

𝙋𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙨: 𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙖: He wants to play hide and seek with me so he locked me in the closet.