30k special!

Omg guys! WE MADE 30k READERS! Thank you guys! I love you guys 😭

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Sprinkle time!
But I have something special for y'all! :D
Scroll down.

Hawks x reader
Y/n is walking towards her house as she dressed up fancy because she went on a date with her boyfriend name Hawks. She loves him so much. The date was perfect and too fancy but y/n heard something on her balcony.

She began to walk towards her sliding door. There was a figure on her balcony. Y/n was scared and afraid of strangers. She continued to walk but she froze. She was about to run but the guy has wings. It was Hawks. She sighed.

"Sorry kid, for scaring you" Hawks said, as he went inside her house.

Y/n kinda scoffed and looked at him. She crossed her arms because she thinks someone is going to break into her house. Hawks wanted to protect his lovely girlfriend.

"Don't scare me like that. I thought there was someone in my house! Y/n replied with a sigh.

Hawks was kinda felt bad for her. Hawks was adorable cute boyfriend that she had. He's always funny for her. Whenever she's sad, he always take care of her. Y/n is the best girlfriend.

Hawks hugs y/n tightly. She was shocked and hugged him back. She loved him so much. She's always been living his house all the time when she's scared of lightning. Hawks loves y/n too. They we're a cute couple. However, Hawks loves her so much. He doesn't want her to leave him alone. Same as y/n.

"I love you"

"I love you too"