Guess Who Loves You More

Diggy's P.O.V.

Me and YN had to go to this video shoot for "Dear Daniel". A single off my album that YN featured on. We were doing the last scene on a couch and we were supposed to look cuddly or whatever so I took it to my advantage.

Diggy-*Whispering under the background music* You looking good baby.

YN-*Blushed and smiled*

^picture in media

Diggy-You know I love you right?

YN-Yeah. She whispered to me.

Diggy-*Smiles*

Director-AND CUT!

Everyone-*claps*

YN-*Stands up*

Diggy-*Bites his lip*

Daniella's P.O.V.

Bryce-*Throws a book*

August-Cut all dat out na' boy. You bout 10 seconds off gettin beat Bryce

Bryce-YOU CAN'T BEAT ME YOUR NOT MY DADDY! I WANT UNCLE DJ.

Daniella-*Sighs rubbing her stomach* Bryce you k-

Bryce-TREYS MY DADDY MOMMY! ITS TREY!

Daniella-*Pulls her phone out*

Bryce-*Smacks her stomach hard with a toy* AND I DON'T WANT THIS BABY EITHER!

Daniella-*Grunts and drops her cell phone*

August-Awe hell naw! Daniella you good baby?

Daniella-*Biting her lip* That hurt so bad Aug. Bryce cut it out

August-You should prolly lay down ma' . BRYCE GET YA LIL ASS OVA HEA' RIGHT NA BOY.

Bryce-*Walking slowly towards August*

August-*Quickly snatches him up*

Bryce-*Looks scared*

August-Say sorry to ya motha boy.

Bryce-I'm sorry mommy

August-*Grabs his hand* Na' lets go, you still in trouble.

Bryce-*Starts to cry*

August-*Picks him up*
Na' Bryce you know betta *closes Bryce's bedroom door*

Daniella-*Reaches down there and sees blood on her hand* *Picks her phone up and calls DJ*

DJ-what's up sissy?

Daniella-*Crying* Are you at home?

DJ-Um not right this second I had to get Imani from Kylie's house. You good?

Daniella-No! Leave Imani there you gotta come get me there's something wrong with the baby.

DJ-I'm on my way *Hangs up*

August's P.O.V.

August-Ard Na' if yo mama asks I beat you okay?

Bryce-*Nods his head yes*

August-*Kisses the top of Bryce's head* Ard man take a nap and don't you Eva let suttin like dat happen again. You heard meh?

Bryce-Yes daddy Aug.

DJ's P.O.V

As soon as I pulled up Daniella rushed outside with blood on her hands and she was on the phone with the hospital.

DJ-*Helping her into the car*

Daniella-*SCREAMS*

DJ-*Drives off looking in the rear view mirror occasionally at his sister*

Daniella-Oh DJ IM ABOUT TO HAVE THIS BABY YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!

DJ-No Dan your only 5 going on 6 months it's not time!

Daniella-YOU THINK THIS BABY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT TIME ! PULL OVER AND DELIVER MY FUCKING BABY !

DJ-In my Porsche though! *Pouts pulling over*

Daniella-*Trying to steady her breathing*

DJ-*Gives her some water and takes his shirt off*

Daniella-*Pulls her pants down* OH MT GOD THIS IS SO WEIRD *Screams in pain*

DJ-*Closes his eyes* PUSH!

Daniella-*Smacks him* OPEN YOUR EYES ASS HOLE!

DJ-*Opens his eyes* Daniella push

Daniella-*Pushes*

DJ-I see the head, keep going.

10 minutes later

DJ-*Wrapping the baby girl up in his shirt* *kisses her forehead handing her to Daniella*

Daniella-*Crying* DJ if something ever happens to me, please treat Bryce like he's your own

DJ-What?

Daniella-*Hands the baby back to DJ* Get her to a hospital. Name her Adrian.
*Starts to close her eyes*

DJ-*Runs to the drivers seat with the baby on his lap*DANIELLA TALK TO ME.

Daniella-*struggling to stay awake*

DJ-*Crying*

August P.O.V

After Bryce went to sleep for his nap I came downstairs to check on my baybeh guh. All I saw was a pile of blood and bloody handprints on the wall. After a few seconds of putting everything together I called the neighbors to watch Bryce for a few hours and grabbed my car keys and drove straight to the hospital.

August-*In the car* Lawd please protect ma baybeh. She ma whole world and I need ha more than I need air in my lungs. . .