Jisoo - ( You are my life...)

Since that day, Jin change. He...look like he...become cold person. Claudia worried about him. It been a few days Jisoo ran away.

"Jin become more cold..." said Rose.
"He is. Has Jisoo said anything?" Jimin asked.
"No. I try to contact her but...she just...didn't pick it up." said Rose.
"She will be fine, trust me. " said Jimin.

Rose sit down and sigh.
"I just...miss her." said Rose. Jimin can't stand to see her like this.

Jin who staring at his paper without any expression. Actually, in his mind he thinking about Jisoo. Where she could be? Should he find her? Should he..call her? But she didn't even pick up or reply.

The door being knock. Jin sigh heavily and fix himself.
"Come in!!!" he yelled.

The door open and reveal his co-worker.
"Sir, this is a new document." she said.
"Again? " Jin asked.
"It getting harder without Ms Jisoo, sir. Anyway, where is Ms Jisoo?" she asked.
"Umm..she...she taking some off days. She will come back soon." said Jin.

The girl nods and bowed. She put the file on the table and walked out. Jin sigh and run his finger through his hair.

Jisoo...

Jin felt bad for lying to her. He...shouldn't do that. He take his phone out and try to call...her again. He just hope that she can explain everything and he also can explain everything.

Jisoo heard her phone ringing.
"Wait here, sweetie okay?" Jiyun eating his food. Jisoo run to living room. She saw her phone and take it. Her eyes wide.

Jin...

Should she pick up?
"Who is that?" Jinyoung asked. Jisoo startled as she heard his voice.
"Um...i-it nothing. Just...Rose." said Jisoo and put her phone in her pocket.
"Uhhh, have you breakfast?" Jisoo asked.
"Not yet." said Jinyoung.
"Well...let's breakfast." said Jisoo.

Jinyoung staring at her first. Jisoo felt uneasy.
"I will come. I just need to change." said Jinyoung. Jisoo nods slowly. He went upstair and Jisoo sigh in relief.
"Sweetie?" Mrs Kim asked.
"E-Eomma." said Jisoo.

Mrs Kim know her daughter very well. She went to her and hug Jisoo.
"I saw you this past few days is not...very well." said Mrs Kim.
"What are you talking about? " Jisoo asked.
"You being force by Jinyoung, aren't you?" Mrs Kim asked. Jisoo can't say anything.
"I take that as yes. Jisoo-ahh."

Mrs Kim broke the hug and look at her with loving smile.
"Sweetie, follow your heart. " by that she walked away.

Follow my heart???

Jisoo look down and thinking about it. Her mother said to follow her heart and her heart said that...she should...tell Jin.

•••••

Claudia knock Jin door.
"Oppa, it dinner time. Would come out?" Claudia asked. Jin put down his phone. He already try to many times to contact her but no use.
"Oppa?" Claudia call.
"I'm coming." said Jin.

Claudia sigh. She know Jin trying to contact Jisoo. He being...quiet this past few days. Jin went out to the kitchen.

"Oppa, you okay?" Claudia asked.
"I am." said Jin as he eating.
"Are you...trying to find Jisoo?" Claudia asked.
"It pointless. Even I know she's at LA but...I don't know where she live." said Jin.
"But...don't you just try? Maybe something miracle happen." said Claudia.

Jin look at Claudia with cold eyes.
"Clau, me and Jisoo are not belong to each other. We just..hurting our heart." said Jin.
"So, stop hurting your feeling. You are the one hurting yourself. You force yourself to stop. You force yourself to forget her. You force yourself to let her go. You force yourself to end the love. But deep inside...you doesn't want it." said Claudia.

Jin silence.
"I'm going to study now and sleep. Goodnight." said Claudia. She just walked away. He look down and sigh.

Why it torturing me....

Next morning~

Jimin saw Rose staring at her phone.
"Rose, are you okay?" Jimin asked.
"Can I have Jin phone number?" Rose asked out of blue.
"Why?" Jimin asked.
"I know...there's a chance for them to fix this!!!" said Rose.

Jimin eyes widen
"We must help them, Jimin." said Rose. She hold his hands.
"Please..." said Rose. It make Jimin felt hurt. Her tone is begging and he hate it. Jimin smile softly and patted her head.
"We will." said Jimin.

Rose gasp.
"Yeayy!!!" Rose jump excited.
"But first...let's have breakfast first." said Jimin. She nods with smile.

This time, Jin try to call Jisoo again. Still no response. He become pissed and throw his phone. It broke. He sigh heavily and run his finger through his hair.

Why you do this...

Jin know it his fault. He shouldn't say that.

Jisoo went downstairs as she just wake up.
"Good morning, Eomma." said Jisoo.
"Good morning. I have to be hurry. I have a sudden work. " said Mrs Kim.
"It okay, Eomma." said Jisoo.
"Oh!! Your father will arrive tonight. He really miss you a lot, sweetie." said Mrs Kim.

Jisoo chuckles.
"I miss him too though." said Jisoo. They wave each other goodbye and she went out.

Suddenly, she heard the voice that scared her.
"What a sweet family." said Jinyoung.
"

What do you want?" Jisoo asked.
"I just want breakfast." said Jinyoung.

Jisoo went to kitchen and make him breakfast.
"Remember, our married will be held on Thursday. You have 1 week left." said Jinyoung. He grab the breakfast and walked away.

1 week left? Why he talk like that?

CONTINUE ~