7

Third person POV
-

"No Taehyung you're doing it all wrong! Why did you divide by three here? You're supposed to square root it!"

"Isn't the what square rooting is?"

Jungkook stared at him dumbfounded "what? No!"

Taehyung's lips made an 'o' shape "then how do you square root it?"

Jungkook pulled out the calculator that was placed beside them both "there's literally a button on the calculator that does it for you." He pointed out.

Taehyung gasped "really? I didn't know that."

Jungkook sighed "of course you didn't."

He pulled out a piece of paper and jotted down four different numbers.

25 48 50 78

"Give me the square roots to these numbers issuing the calculator." Jungkook ordered sending the paper over to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and grabbed out a pen, typing in stuff in the calculator as Jungkook watched.

After some time Taehyung smiled and finished "this is easy."

Jungkook snatched the paper from Taehyungs hands and looked at them.

"Okay, you got the answer square root of twenty five correct.."

Taehyung sat back and listened as Jungkook marked some more.

"Fourty eight.. that one is correct as well... and fifty equals seven point zero seven and seventy eight is eight point eight three!"

Jungkook smiled up at Taehyung "wow didn't expect you to get them correct, good job!"

Taehyung smiled at the- somewhat compliment.

"Let's get into BEDMAS now." Jungkook ordered, opening the math book.

••••

"C'mon Taehyung you're so close, just divid sixty by two, then add five to it, then square root the whole thing and you have your answer." Jungkook pointed out the steps to Taehyung.

They've currently been sitting up in Jungkooks room for about three hours, Taehyung struggling as Jungkook tried teaching him.

"Okay okay so is the answer... five point nine one?"

Jungkook at the answer sheet in the back of the text book

"Yes!" Jungkook smiled "we can stop now, you seem to be getting good at it now."

Taehyung nodded, his brain exhausted.

Jungkooks mom came running up the stairs, knocking on Jungkooks door before opening it.

"Are you boys hungry? I cooked some dinner." She smiled while talking to the two boys who were seated on the bed.

"Yeah sure," Jungkook stood up off the bed "Tae you want some?"

Taehyung nodded, "I'll just have to call my mom quick and let her know."

Jungkook nodded "okay I'll meet you down stairs." He said as he left the room.

Taehyung's phone rang a couple times, waiting for his mom to pick up.

'Hello?' She asked.

"Hey mom!" Taehyung greeted rather loudly "can I stay at Jungkooks for a bit longer and eat dinner?" He lays his back down onto Jungkooks bed.