R U B Y

Do you know how valuable life is?

     They say you must cherish every moment in life

          Because life is so short

Then how come it is too short for the others?

     Live, Learn, Love, Time and Death

          Come to think of it, its not easy for us to live so that's why people

               Is so eager to hurt you to east out the pain of not having what you have.

How many times did you die?

     I'm living in a false dream

          When will this end?

           My mother once told me different stories when I was a kid, he told me the story of Pinocchio , Aladdin and many more but the only thing I will not forget is the story of her life, she was a police officer, A hero of my life , she was the best among others her passion on arresting criminals the way she understands justice was very cool and my dad? He was .. I don't know I always se him around the house he don't have a job but he once told me he was a computer expert.

You can tell we are a happy family we always have a family time when it comes to Sunday we play board games sometimes we hang out to mall and eat in restaurants like a typical family everyone knows. I was home taught I never go to school once I don't know the reason why but they want me to be tutored in our house. I became fluent in speaking in English but literally I can speak tagalog I earn a lot of things while being tutored but the very best teacher that I ever had was my father he taught me different stuffs it mold me who I am but in a story there is always a antagonist yes there is , I was bullied a many times in our subdivision they say that I'm a special kid I may be dangerous they call me.

"Virus"

"Emo"

"Halimaw"

But I was struck down hearing other people saying that my mother is corrupting money that's why we had a big fancy house and my father was a scammer he tried to scam people for money but they didn't do anything they just walk like a normal person greet persons backstabbing them but my parents never stop moving forward in raising me they even help those people when they are in need but they never stop. Day by day it gets worse and I feel so uncomfortable.

One time I heard my parents arguing because my mother cant take it anymore but my father wants to ignore everything out he said that mother is a respected police so if she will be making a step that will be a huge mistake I even remember what my father said that day.

"Subukan mong awayin sila sige! Pagkatapos ano!? Makikita ng anak natin yan! Hindi moa lam kung gaano kalupit ang mga mata ng tao sa katotohanan celine."

My mother replies after father said those