Chapter 1- They All Live. A/u.

Trigger Warnings- Talk of Suicide. Talk of Self Harm

This chapter is an a/u where Josh can also be rescued instead of dying or becoming a Wendigo. Enjoy!

What Happened After That Year?

They All Lived. Everyone got rescued. Sam. Josh. Chris. Ashley. Mike. Jess. Emily. Matt. They are all safe now.

What Happened to Sam?

After the events of last year Sam became rather distant. Everyone else had their sweetheart, with them at home..safe and sound. The only guy she loved was miles away in a psychiatric hospital. They wouldn't listen to Sam or any of the others in the Group. They believed Josh to be completely out of his mind. A psychopath. Maybe he is. After all, he did put her through some trauma with his prank. Making her believe he had been killed..The guy she loves just sliced in half like her broken heart. He also made Ashley and Chris suffer. The police don't understand that all he did was cause some trauma. He didn't attempt to kill them. No. That was the Wendigo. The Wendigo attacked Mike in the Sanatorium. The Wendigo carried Jessica away from Mike. The Wendigo made Ashley believe she heard Jessica. The Wendigo killed that stranger that saved Chris's life. The Wendigo chased Emily through the Mines. The Wendigo tried to kill Matt. The Wendigo almost killed her..Not Josh. Sam misses Josh. She knows he is probably scared at that place. He has always had a fear of isolation. At least she gets to visit him.

What Happened to Josh?

Josh was found in the mines a few days after the others were rescued. Perfect timing to. He was started to become very hungry. Josh was placed in a Psychiatric Hospital for his severe depression and schizophrenia. The police also believed him to be completely insane and a psychopath. They wont listen to anyone about the Wendigos. It's lonely at the Psychiatric Center. Josh is faced with his worst fear. Isolation. Often Josh pleads to go home. Pleads for his mom and dad. Pleads for his friends. Pleads for Sam....Pleads for his sisters. At night he screams and cries out various names..not knowing what happened to any of his friends. "Sam!" "Mike!" "Chris!" "Ash!" "Jessica!" "Emily!" "Matt!" He would also scream the names of his sisters.. "Hannah!" "Beth!" He would tell the doctors "I saw Hannah. I had seen her! She was still down there! Maybe Beth was too!" No one would listen. Josh wanted to end his life. The doctors caught him trying to kill himself in various ways. Until one day the doctors told Josh he would be getting visitors.

What Happened to Ashley?

After Ashley was rescued her and Chris got a house together. She didn't want to live on her own after what happened. Even though Ashley didn't face the Wendigos as much as the others. She still had a lot of traumatizing moments. Believing she almost died twice..Even if it was just a prank. Who knows? She could've died from the Wendigo. Ash knows she is a coward. She is afraid of a lot of things..She still has nightmares and will freak out if she thinks something is out of place..believing it could've been a ghost. Ash has been a nervous wreck since then. The day came where they would all meet up at the place where Josh has been staying.

What Happened to Chris?

Chris and Ashley got a house together after the events of last year. Ashley was to afraid to live on her own and Chris being her boyfriend now, was happy to protect her from harm. Chris became very protective of people, mainly Ash. He watched that stranger get killed by a Wendigo last year and he didn't want to see it happen again even if it wasn't a Wendigos doing. Chris wasn't very humorous anymore. He didn't find it funny when he accidently scares Ashley. He used to. He also puts Ashley over himself no matter what now after the incident with the gun where he pointed it at Ashley seeing her frightened eyes..too much to where he shot himself instead. The day came where him and Ashley got ready to go and see everyone where Josh was.