47

Yuha liked Jinnie first and over everything Hyunjin and she had been through, she always knew that in the back of her mind, she'd always pick Jinnie first.

Yuha, still in shock of all that occurred to her couldn't even focus on what was happening. She didn't even know whether to get angry or to just forgive him for keeping such a big secret from her for so long.

She was spacing out when she realized that Hyunjin had his hands encircled around her wrist, dragging her off to another café it seemed. To the one café she knew too well.

She quickly removed his hands which where holding her and she stopped walking in her tracks, Hyunjin knew he was in for an earful, "Why couldn't you just tell me? Did it look funny to you to see me all worked up over a guy I didn't even know."

Tears almost forming in her eyes. It's my stupid birthday, don't cry, don't cry. She passed by Hyunjin, leaving him guilty and empty. She fastened her pace, entering the usual café. As soon as she entered, she was greeted by her best friends singing a happy birthday song.

Yuha, overwhelmed by mixed emotions, her only reflex was to cry. "Aw, are you crying?" Seollie said, walking towards Yuha with party stuffs in her hands, Seollie hugged her with her arms, and patted her back uncomfortably. But Yuha was comforted in the best way.

"Thank you," Yuha said, coming out almost as a whisper, to which Seollie smiled while she squeezed her best friend even more.

-

Hyunjin watched Yuha talk with her other two friends. Slow music, almost fading, playing in the background of the almost empty café, Hyunjin struggled to know whether he felt good and relieved about spilling his beans or regretted his bold decision.

"Are you this good in convincing someone for forgiveness?" Seollie spoke as she appeared beside him, slightly nudging his arm.

Hyunjin's gaze was still fixated on his crush,"I just wish I was. She's still mad."

"Fix this, mister. It was your doing in the first place." Seollie said holding up both her arms as an act of surrendering, before she left to join her best friends.